Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddie Izzard thinks Palace will win the Premiership.....

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'm belittling your 3rd division club again Botty, what was the point of your question?

Blame Blue Moon Belgian Wheat Ale (brewed in Colorado) for mine. Tomorrow (from 10am) I will mostly be lounging on Hove Beach reading my book. Inner city life isn't all it's cracked up to be G Dog. Nighty night.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ludicrous thread.

Time fot the Mark Twain quote (paraphrased).

Niagra falls is receeding at the rate of a yard a year. If you extrapolate back, in 1066 it must have been located in the Mississippi delta. This is an example of an enormous return in speculation from a small investment of fact.

Izzard knows that, which is why he is a comedian (clever and funny too).

But Palace, sadly for them, will still probably go down.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Celebrity fans are such tossers aren't they.. . I mean look at your most famous fan... Fatboyslim... Used to support us.

What!!!
Please explain on what basis you venture to make that comment!
Never heard that one before!
But seriously mate, that's your retort about an unfunny bloke dressing up in a dress,high heals, wig and make up to go out canvassing for a party to run our country! Because we're going to take seriously anything he says aren't we!!!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Celebrity fans are such tossers aren't they.. . I mean look at your most famous fan... Fatboyslim... Used to support us.

So not opposed to him joining your cheer leading group then!!! I'm sure he'll do you all proud in those tight little shorts and skimpy top shaking those pom poms!!!!

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Blame Blue Moon Belgian Wheat Ale (brewed in Colorado) for mine. Tomorrow (from 10am) I will mostly be lounging on Hove Beach reading my book. Inner city life isn't all it's cracked up to be G Dog. Nighty night.

Enjoy, that beer sounds great.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I'm belittling your 3rd division club again Botty, what was the point of your question?

The point is that nobody has a fvcking clue what your on about! And let's have it right you dick, the thread is about your 'celebrity' fan claiming you can win the Premiership! And myself amongst others on this 'Brighton' site are clearly stating Eddie Izzard is an unfunny bloke who likes to put ladies clothes on, ladies wigs, high heels and make up and we clearly don't take anything he says seriously. But to be fair it's the funniest thing he's probably ever said bearing in mind he supposed to be a comedian.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
How people find him funny from those clips is beyond me.

Doubt he seriously thinks they'll get anywhere near a European spot in the next 10 years let alone win the league

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can we mark this one under the file of

1: Comedian makes joke about his football team

2: Obsessive bedwetters take it at face value and get their knickers in a twist.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can we mark this one under the file of

1: Comedian makes joke about his football team

2: Obsessive bedwetters take it at face value and get their knickers in a twist.

3.Whilst claiming he is not a comedian because they don't like him. Even though he is an incredibly successful stand up and has made millions from comedy (see also Russel Brand).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here