Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ed Milliband

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Miliband is Jewish yet spoke out against the excessive use of force by Israel in Gaza. This makes him second only to Satan in the OP's eyes, hence this tawdry thread.

Being a Jew makes the infamous "bacon sandwich" photo opportunity even more misjudged. Not Kosher and you look like a tard into the bargain.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Give Ed a break. I don't particularly like the bloke but it seems people like to have a go at him without checking the facts. The one I really dislike is John Bercow.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Whether he did does not hide the fact the longer he is labour leader the more unelectable they become.

As opposed to all of the other attractive options, no doubt.

Funnily enough, I have always been under the impression that we live in a parliamentary democracy, not a presidential one.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Give Ed a break. I don't particularly like the bloke but it seems people like to have a go at him without checking the facts. The one I really dislike is John Bercow.

Not gonna happen, every Labor Party leader I can remember, and that goes back to Harold Wilson, has had to contend with the type of press attacks Ed Milliband is getting.
It comes with the job.

Just out of interest. Would you have started this thread if, purportedly, one of the other leaders didn't wear a poppy?

Was doing the rounds on Facebook this am. As I couldn't verify whether it was true or false I did say in my thread purportedly & of course it has nothing to do as to which political party he represents.

He'll be back with the next tedious installment of his score predictor thread a couple of days before the Norwich game.

What a strange comment? 200 people play the Predictor game every week. Now in our 4th year. If you don't want to play, don't! Is it upsetting you? Have you ever got a score right? Never thought that a fun competition could irate someone!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was doing the rounds on Facebook this am. As I couldn't verify whether it was true or false I did say in my thread purportedly & of course it has nothing to do as to which political party he represents.

Fair enough. I don't know your politics. It would have been disappointing if your post was purely down to political bias.

Edit: And I might get a prediction right one day this season. in your league.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Total rubbish. If you had typed "ed miliband remembrance service 2014" into Google you'd have found plenty of confirmation. I did this pretty much the minute you made your post and found plenty of images. The first reply had found a picture on the BBC website within 4 minutes. Total rubbish.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Purportedly didn't wear a poppy this morning at the remembrance service.

If so - absolutely disgraceful.

A bit like Michael Foot purportedly wearing a donkey jacket one year at the cenotaph. The press were making out as if he'd borrowed one from a miner and ripped off the NCB fluorescent tab from the back.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The wrong brother gained the leadership.

This, with bells on. Labour would be a shoe in, if David was in.

Dumb unions. Unite, you have a lot to answer for.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Labour are ahead in the polls though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wonder how much of the OPs other posts we can believe as fact ???

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014

Do you really believe David wouldn't be getting the same grief Eds getting?
History shows every Labour gets undermined by the established press.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Labour are ahead in the polls though.

They are, but they could be a lot more.

UKIP are making inroads on the tory vote and the Lib Dems are imploding. Labour are ahead but they should be stronger.

Next year should be very interesting....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you really believe David wouldn't be getting the same grief Eds getting?
History shows every Labour gets undermined by the established press.

Labour have always had the tory press on their backs. I just think DM would handle it better.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What a strange comment? 200 people play the Predictor game every week. Now in our 4th year. If you don't want to play, don't! Is it upsetting you? Have you ever got a score right? Never thought that a fun competition could irate someone!

I was only joking.
The only time it annoyed me was in the World Cup when there was about 10 threads a day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here