Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ebay ID zamoraisagod - are you on here

He is an NSC user, and he's a really big geezer who hates getting outbid.

Can you give your address please?

Just kidding, but he is on here, and the item he was bidding on was probably something really crap, and to do with some really rubbish singer songwriter, or Eric Cantona.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
"He is an NSC user, and he's a really big geezer who hates getting outbid."

Good thing I am in Canada then! He won't hunt me down.

Ok zamoraisagod the cd was about $30 contact me as you are a BHA supporter I am sure I could burn you a copy - the auction was Nov 13 you bid 28.55

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
lander14 said:
What cd was it for christ sake?

$30:eek:

For that sort of money I will download it and give you 2 or 3 copies.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Binney_on_acid said:
I really can't remember. I'm intrigued.

Cannot have been that good then.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Binney_on_acid said:
I really can't remember. I'm intrigued.

Can't remember? Must be nice to be rich and be out there bidding $30 on Cds with out a care!

Think rare original bootleg - and for the record I bought it for my wife.

She's worth it - Baby did a bad bad thing

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Chris Isaac. I would appreciate a copy, please. I won another around that time. I can't remember what it's called. It's in Santa Monica at the moment in the safe hands of NMH. When he brings it over from The States at the end of March, I'll burn you a copy.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Great - It is called "Wild Heart" live in Chicago and it is very good. I also have one called "Sugar Hips" I can send you and a 2 cd set from Saratoga. I managed to get several for about $5 as bootlegs but I really wanted the original "Wild Heart" bootleg - hence the crazy price.

Do you want it burned as MP3 or CDA files?

Pm me your address

:drink:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I put a Marillion cd called Rochester on ebay a while ago,it was a live cd recorded in New York.Only 5,000 were pressed and i managed to get hold of one at the time,It went for £96.Av it.:drink:

Binney_on_acid said:
Chris Isaac. I would appreciate a copy, please. I won another around that time. I can't remember what it's called. It's in Santa Monica at the moment in the safe hands of NMH. When he brings it over from The States at the end of March, I'll burn you a copy.

The dog is using it at the moment Mr Binney, but when he's finished with it....it will probably sound much better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here