Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eayjet refund

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A credit note is a crap outcome.

I suggest you try getting something from these big companies. BG has got a good result - not that I would expect anything different from a seasoned campainer. Too many people just give up and let these companies get away with it from airlines, through banks to private parking companies. Don't be a doormat, complain like hell to them and get something back.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure who made the mistake as in the drop down menu it was Malaga followed by Majorca (Palma) but they have conceeded that by not receiving the confirmation I had no chance to correct it and there was no fault with their IT

Highly unlikely to be Easyjet's fault. Apart from anything else the drop down has Majorca (Palma) followed by Malaga, not the other way round. Plus you get about half a dozen screens, all of which have the airports and flight times on, before you finally click to confirm your booking. If I was a betting man, which I am whenever possible, I'd suggest you selected the wrong airport from the dropdown, then either mis-keyed your email address or failed to check your junk mail. Sounds like you were extremely lucky to get any kind of result out of Easyjet at all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But if you dont or the credit note has a limited time frame before expiry?

Knowing Easyjet they probably have a £35 "admin" fee for using vouchers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I absolutely love any thread which involves BensGrandad grappling with technology.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Things we have learnt:

BG and technology never in harmony (nothing new there) but now poor OAPs can afford three holidays abroad a year ?

The secret is to use a budget airline approx £80 return, self catering accomodation, not 5* all inclusive, why not sit on a balcony in the sun during the winter rather than at home with heating on?

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
Never had an issue with Easyjet! Had a 5 hour delay and they paid up straight away! It's just the way you word the email!

Download the app 'your passenger rights' and quote it in your correspondence, you won't lose!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here