Eating out recommendations in Brighton please

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm taking the missus out for a meal tonight for the first time in far too long. We're a bit out of touch with the places that are hot and not these days. Where do the good folk of NSC recommend?

:thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

Jamies - Oh so social-- Terre a terre - My Hotel/Chilli Pickle - Browns - Food For Friends - Ginger Pig - Preston Park Tavern- Dyke Pub and Kitchen - Casa Don Carlos- The Connaught

Look around the Lanes. Look up and down Preston Street . Have a peer at Jubilee Street. Go along Church Road. Saunter up St James Street OPEN YOU EYES!! Enjoy yourself.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
What sort of food floats your boat?

You've seen my waistline Al, I'm not overly fussy! Our faves in Brighton are Due South, Moshi Moshi and Sam's. We quite liked Pho. Mrs Saville loves steak. We're always keen to try something new though and the little Savilles have prevented us from getting out much of late.

omg i hope so i get pretty excited by that samba beat

Attachments

• scan0030.jpg
    scan0030.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 161

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You've seen my waistline Al, I'm not overly fussy! Our faves in Brighton are Due South, Moshi Moshi and Sam's. We quite liked Pho. Mrs Saville loves steak. We're always keen to try something new though and the little Savilles have prevented us from getting out much of late.

If you like Due South and Sam's you will love The Chimney House.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports