Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
I fly this route fairly often - usually find Norwegian out and BA return a lot cheaper

Recent August flight would have been £186 with easy jet - but Nor/BA was £104 when booked in February

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does anybody know which semi-mythical BA flight routes have business class for the same price give-or-take a fiver as economy class? I'm assured they do exist. Just never been able to find one.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheers everyone, will get them booked tomorrow hopefully

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does anybody know which semi-mythical BA flight routes have business class for the same price give-or-take a fiver as economy class? I'm assured they do exist. Just never been able to find one.

Never heard of it. Tax / APD would absolutely kill any fare.

HOWEVER, you can make significant savings on long haul business class routes by starting your journey on the continent. Dublin, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Oslo have all worked for me. Yes hassle to go LHR-FRA-LHR-HKG say, but you can often find £1000-£1200 for business class to places like Hong Kong return, making it excellent value

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Never heard of it. Tax / APD would absolutely kill any fare.

HOWEVER, you can make significant savings on long haul business class routes by starting your journey on the continent. Dublin, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Oslo have all worked for me. Yes hassle to go LHR-FRA-LHR-HKG say, but you can often find £1000-£1200 for business class to places like Hong Kong return, making it excellent value

I've had a few BA flights where I've been offered an upgrade to business for either £1 or £5 at the time of booking. Mind you this was a long time ago, 7-10 years or so.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tomorrows the day for release of more flights and according to Money Saving Expert the cheapest day of the year to buy Easyjet flights.

All booked, cheers

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Norwegian are a fantastic budget airline.

Used them for the first time when returning from Berlin in June - £23 all in!. That was even booking only a week before. Decent legroom, WiFi plus no overzealous cabin bag police trying to confiscate your bag because its half millimeter oversized. Could of course, have been because the staff couldn't give a shit as they were poorly paid handling agents?

Great price - Just a shame about the five hour plus delay due to a technical delay at Gatwick. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here