Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy on Gordon Geer

D

Deleted member 18477

Silly idiot today though! But I still love him!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Club captain - should know better and set a better example. Not taking anything away fro his defending, but this indiscipline thing needs to be dealt with through the team (and beyond).

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I think the result will hel[ him as it slightly overshadows the red - when he's suspeneded however it will become more obvious. Bit of a prat to get sent off to be honest.

I partly blame Gus for some of teh teams discipline problems as he was a dirty bastard as a player.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Should be fined and publicly censured by Gus as that was totally unnecessary and puts us in the shit defensively for the next three games.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Front of today's programme in large letters:

Happy New Year, Gordon Greer

:facepalm:

The Burnley programme had Vincelot saying how it can be tough for players having games over the Christmas period in England :facepalm:

Any more of our players the programme writers would like to jinx? :)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Always the same Edna, the cover of the programme is always a curse. Greer is our best defender, has been since we signed him. His edge is something he generally controls, alright he's been sent off 3 times for us now, but you need to have someone in your team who is going to be a bit, well, hard. I only wish he'd subtly hit Do Prado in the first half, what an absolute beast of a man.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Did the same thing when we were 2-0 up against Sheffield Wednesday last season. Great defender but an absolute prat. He'll be the only player not celebrating with Gus tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here