Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EASY 10 NOW SINGLE ....NSC the wife,s story

package

Jan 29, 2004
EASY 10 was not available for comment after his life was put into ruin as his partner walks out ...His wife whose name cannot be mentioned NOT SO EASY 10 did have a few words to say about the lovely rogue ...

"it was all a bit of fun at first but nows its just gone to far , we dated for 4 years and there was no sign of this EASY fella but then it all went berserck last summer ...we now have complete strangers phoning up and letters coming through the post saying can you do this can you do that .....its just all gone too far now and i cant take it any more ...I really wouldnt have minded but they all have silly names like Artois and Bradders , for gods sakes EASY is 31 and his names Brian and hes just a normal bloke that works in ASDA ..well he used to be .....hes not the same now ...

Ive also found out that hes been playing away behind my back as well ...I over heard one of his mates saying how he managed to sink his balls in 18 holes during the week and he was supposed to be at work ...I thought i was the one for him but its not to be now and im just glad ive got out before it goes any furthur ...

If you have any other storys relating to the wifes of NSC we need to know .........

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pay no heed.
Package is a gay STALKER who's been after my bum for ages. He knows I am out of his league, but he's been watching too much Corrie, so now he thinks he can turn me into a red hot mango chutney, and have his way with me. The future Mrs Easy has just slapped a deposit down on the Russell Suite in the Royal Albion for our reception though, so the wedding plans are now at an advanced stage...Package you mincer, stop spreading your POISON.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
HMMMMM. Russell Suite, Royal Albion.

I fear an NSC gatecrash coming. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here