NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That's what I said, innit? :)

Indeed, I was just adding a nice bit of info, for those zoo lovers, who might want to do the comparison. That said the only beasts you'll see at the AMEX are Gully, and Ince. Whereas at Drusillas they have Meerkats, Penguins, snakes and stuff like that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed, I was just adding a nice bit of info, for those zoo lovers, who might want to do the comparison. That said the only beasts you'll see at the AMEX are Gully, and Ince. Whereas at Drusillas they have Meerkats, Penguins, snakes and stuff like that.

Rohan INCE.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was he fighting Spanish full-backs when you saw him?

I've no idea as, being aged over twelve, I'm not there. I've just seen him in one of the photos the club has tweeted or stuck online somewhere, that's all :)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Do they have giraffes Giraffe?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My boys have had a great time there this morning according to the missus - my eldest got a free t-shirt & his mate got to take a penalty against Brez....only downer was my 7 year old caught a freebie football they were handing out, but some fella took it out his hands & gave it to his own son, then walked off. Thanks for making a young lad cry & get upset on a day he's been really looking forward to....you moron.

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
Solly was doing heading with my two boys and Bruno was there too. Watto - seems like that fella needs to get a grip no way to act.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The option disappeared from the website yesterday. So I guess the pre-book option was time sensitive £10 it is then

Indeed you were right .... arrrggghhh

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
My boys have had a great time there this morning according to the missus - my eldest got a free t-shirt & his mate got to take a penalty against Brez....only downer was my 7 year old caught a freebie football they were handing out, but some fella took it out his hands & gave it to his own son, then walked off. Thanks for making a young lad cry & get upset on a day he's been really looking forward to....you moron.

That's pathetic - what a horrible idiot.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
That should put to bed all Saturdays rumours then.

My boys have had a great time there this morning according to the missus - my eldest got a free t-shirt & his mate got to take a penalty against Brez....only downer was my 7 year old caught a freebie football they were handing out, but some fella took it out his hands & gave it to his own son, then walked off. Thanks for making a young lad cry &
get upset on a day he's been really looking forward to....you moron.

Cue a thread from EnReSt saying how he stopped some boy terrorising his nephew

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My boys have had a great time there this morning according to the missus - my eldest got a free t-shirt & his mate got to take a penalty against Brez....only downer was my 7 year old caught a freebie football they were handing out, but some fella took it out his hands & gave it to his own son, then walked off. Thanks for making a young lad cry & get upset.

That's pathetic .

Quite right - tell the kid to MAN UP.

:jester:

(what an ignorant tosspot)

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
It's a shame the east stand wasn't used as that was bathed in sunshine whilst I and many others shivered in the west.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here