Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Eastenders

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
They seem to bring more people back from the dead than Jesus Christ!

And to think its all funded by us the licence payers.:ffsparr:
The viewers, actors and staff that work on the programme are 'licence payers' too, if that makes you feel any better?

Of all the things to get 'FFS' about, a fictional TV show is a pretty odd one, even for you!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They seem to bring more people back from the dead than Jesus Christ!

And to think its all funded by us the licence payers.:ffsparr:
I have many issues with the BBC - mostly their news coverage, but Eastenders has got better lately so leave it alone. It went through 2-3 years of being absolute rubbish but bringing back Cindy is a master stroke!

As was bringing back Den all those years ago.

As was bringing back Kathy...

Just wait until Mick Carter returns (the body was never found!)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So bring me up to date you soap addicts, who came back from the dead? was it Sharon the chav? Haven't seen an episode in years.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In other news Sharon has lost a lot of weight. A LOT, and is dating a man young enough to be her son. If that doesn't draw you back to Albert Square, nothing will.

Last edited:

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
In other news Sharon has lost a lot of weight. A LOT, and is dating a man young enough to be her son. If that doesn't draw you back to Albert Square, nothing will.
Keep following the story line.....it is her son😱

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
They love swapping actors as well, even on the adult cast members. How many Ben Mitchell’s and Peter Beale’s have their been?!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Here's the proof. Impressive.

letitia-dean-weight-loss-before-after-4563307.jpg

Love this quote: ""It was incredible. I found I had so much more energy than when I used to eat junk food."

Really, groundbreaking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here