Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Actually my wife had a works Christmas dinner at the Marine and she said it was very nice in there.
It is very nice in there and one of several Eastbourne pubs that happily receive my custom on rare nights out.

The Lamb is probably next most likely and certainly not considered "a dump" by many people.

In addition to these "The South Street Shuffle" has never failed to deliver a good time for me and my mates - easily pleased I guess.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I shall be watching in the Hailsham MI where the big screen will be on with real ales and Kroney @ 2-70/ pint.

If you want some fun, go and watch in the Dinkum by Polegate Station, the landlord is a Palarse fan and he had a few Pikeys in there before this seasons league game, so much so that there was a Meat wagon and old Bill in full riot gear parked outside at 11-00am on the Sunday morning waitin for them to get the train.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Eastbourne Borough (Langney Sports Club) cheap beer ,big clubhouse , 3 TV's and a big screen is the best place by a mile

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Eastbourne Borough (Langney Sports Club) cheap beer ,big clubhouse , 3 TV's and a big screen is the best place by a mile
seems to be a few NSCers heading that way

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Just spoke to Gary and Ros landlords of The Victoria and they have said all welcome. Game will be on 3 tvs inside and one outside if you nip out for a fag. They're looking forward to it.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'll add the Victoria and The Marine to the not shit list

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I quite like The Windsor as well. They not only like football, they like fishing and have an aviary

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Hi Guys, North Stand ST Holder..................Based in the Harbour...........I am game for this one by the TA Centre Seaside. Is it opposite, on the same side of the road?? I will bring a couple of fellow fans. What time we meeting??

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
What about the heron in Pevensey and Westham? Been awhile since I was back, I have enjoyed sporting events there in the past.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just spoke to Gary and Ros landlords of The Victoria and they have said all welcome. Game will be on 3 tvs inside and one outside if you nip out for a fag. They're looking forward to it.

Great! With the responses below then I reckon we have a plan and can gather confident of a decent atmosphere and some fellow fans... Obviously there are good alternatives (notably Eastbourne Borough FC) but for Seaside/Town Centre people let's go for it at The Victoria.

BEN12360... Hi Guys, North Stand ST Holder..................Based in the Harbour...........I am game for this one by the TA Centre Seaside. Is it opposite, on the same side of the road?? I will bring a couple of fellow fans. What time we meeting??

We'll be there around 7. The Victoria is roughly "behind" the TA Centre on Latimer Road...

cornishseagull....Plan B (which was close to being Plan A...!) is "The Victoria" - Latimer Road, off Seaside, BN22 7BU.

Sounds like a good plan to me, I know the place so will gather a few people up

Digweed's Testicle... I was planning to watch it at the Crown & Anchor or Nuthouse.
Any other suggestions?

Come round the corner to The Victoria... :)

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Langney Sports Club (Eastbourne Borough) always a good atmosphere in there for Brighton games, cheap beer too!:thumbsup::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here