Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eastbourne Borough vs Blackpool - FA Cup first round BT Sport 14:30

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Trying to cast from my phone to my smart tv from the app but just getting a blank screen on the phone. I tried Now tv and that works fine. Earlier I downloaded the iPhone update but can’t see anything in settings that needs switching on. Any experts with ideas ?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Seems odd watching this one, last time I was at Eastbourne Borough it was watching my lad play for Shoreham, against a really agressive Eastbourne U15's side with equally abusive and agressive parents. Not a pleasant game, nice little ground though.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Sports rode their luck for much of the first half, the referee should have given 1 and could have given 2 penalties against them and Blackpool clearly the better team. However couple of chance side the home. Sports attacking the Mick Green stand in the 2nd half.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sports rode their luck for much of the first half, the referee should have given 1 and could have given 2 penalties against them and Blackpool clearly the better team. However couple of chance side the home. Sports attacking the Mick Green stand in the 2nd half.

Well usually you need a bit of that luck when you are facing a stronger team, like we saw in the United game - hit the woodwork five times and no penalty for Connolly, and in the end the worse team left with all three points.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Seems odd watching this one, last time I was at Eastbourne Borough it was watching my lad play for Shoreham, against a really agressive Eastbourne U15's side with equally abusive and agressive parents. Not a pleasant game, nice little ground though.

My nephews dad played the last post there today :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

My eldest played against them in a Cup Semi-final that should have been at a neutral venue, their parents were the most vile I have ever seen, one Dad spent the whole game abusing each opposition player verbally.

Absolute wankers

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My eldest played against them in a Cup Semi-final that should have been at a neutral venue, their parents were the most vile I have ever seen, one Dad spent the whole game abusing each opposition player verbally.

Absolute wankers

Eastbourne Town were worse in my experience. Vile bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here