Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne Borough play off final switched again

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Cheers Cecil.

I did not fancy travelling to Ebbsfleet (Gravesend in a previous life) as its a complete crap hole, toilet, really awful place.

In a nutshell, It's the Lancing of Kent.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bound to be some poor sod who turns up at the wrong venue. What a cock up by what ever body organises the venues.

An orient friend of my wifes once turned up at the Withdean while we were still playing at Gillingham.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Cheers Cecil.

I did not fancy travelling to Ebbsfleet (Gravesend in a previous life) as its a complete crap hole, toilet, really awful place.

In a nutshell, It's the Lancing of Kent.

Not far off being correct!! Seriously you will find the facilities for BOTH sets of supporters to be far superior and equal at Stevenage Boro, without infringing segregation ground rules that will apply. Plus unlimited free parking within a 5 min walk of the ground. Ground holds 7500 with half that seated in 2 modern grandstands with no restriction on viewing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes Zesh I have.

However there are Council Estates everywhere not just Lancing, and I am fairly confident when I say that most High Street Supermarkets across the UK have their fair share of Chavs/Scum/Teenagers hanging around outside.

U should come dan DA HEATHFIELD TESCO EXPRESS and meet DA EXPRESS CREW...

Me and Cecil can be found there most weekends - along with Simmo and his BRUVA :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Not far off being correct!! Seriously you will find the facilities for BOTH sets of supporters to be far superior and equal at Stevenage Boro, without infringing segregation ground rules that will apply. Plus unlimited free parking within a 5 min walk of the ground. Ground holds 7500 with half that seated in 2 modern grandstands with no restriction on viewing.

Pubs by the ground?

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Pubs by the ground?

If going by train [15 min walk to ground or plenty of buses] you have a large Weatherspoons the other side of the road bridge out of the station. By car/coach there is the Peartree further down Broadhall Way [turn right at esso garage] plus a good chippy. 5 mins walk towards Knebworth [past Tescos] gives you a Beefeater & The Roebuck [usually a good pint]. Not sure if the club bar at the southeast corner of the ground will be open before the game but it's worth trying first. Enjoy the game!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Yes Zesh I have.

However there are Council Estates everywhere not just Lancing, and I am fairly confident when I say that most High Street Supermarkets across the UK have their fair share of Chavs/Scum/Teenagers hanging around outside.

I dont dislike all of Lancing, some of its lovely, but theres a reason why everyone dislikes it so much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here