Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne Borough fans

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
REEEEEEEALLLLY???

I hope Ebourne and Lewes either go down or never go up - simply cos your meant to support your local pro club and being from Heathfield i'm closer to Ebourne than Brighton and in 20 yrs time i'll look silly :)

Apparently so! Source is a good 1, a station manager. Not saying it had anything to do with EB fans, more likely to be the transient drug dealing scousers.

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
REEEEEEEALLLLY???

I hope Ebourne and Lewes either go down or never go up - simply cos your meant to support your local pro club and being from Heathfield i'm closer to Ebourne than Brighton and in 20 yrs time i'll look silly :)

Support your local club Sheebs...............

eastie

Jul 24, 2007
heard it kicked off at Eastbourne station after EB's match with Rushden
Boro's support is from Langney mostly and as Eastbourne station is 5 miles from Langney Sports Club and if Rushden were getting into fights it wouldnt be with Boro fans more likely other locals from town

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Non-League Shite?? Yeah, like you've been well spoilt at the Withdean when it comes to the beautiful game......:shit:

One thing people who watch Borough will say is they play very entertaining football - the match on Tuesday against Forest Green Rovers was very good, given the conditions....

he has a point!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I would deffinately say stick with Lewes, it is mutual and local.

Not any more. You want a team that is trying to be the best that it can be. Eastbourne are doing that. Crawley are doing that. Lewes aren't. The board at Lewes actively WANT the club to fail. It kills any dreams of the fans stone dead. It's a sad farce at the Dripping Pan. And the real tragedy is, if the crowd numbers dwindle to a number approaching zero, then the club folds and you end up with an unused piece of prime building land right next to Lewes station...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here