Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eastbourne Borough break in

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The depressing thing is that when these numpties are caught and charged, given the backlog in the Courts they probably won't be sentenced until 2023 which gives them a lot of time to undergo burglar training to improve their skills

On the other hand, they have to wait two years to find out their fate. Two years marking time. In the interest of balance, delays are just as unfair on the accused as the victims.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeh, got to feel sorry for the criminals. :glare:

Nope.

All I'm saying is that in the interests of judicial fairness the accused and the accuser should be considered. Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Nope.

All I'm saying is that in the interests of judicial fairness the accused and the accuser should be considered. Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise.

Out of mild curiosity, how is your post in the least bit relevant to the topic? The ****ing burglars are on camera in the act of committing the crime. Their guilt isn't in question. This isn't a historic rape case, where witnesses move away or forget details. They are right there in the very clear CCTV images committing the crime for which they are sought.

Sometimes this place really makes me wonder.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Nope.

Does anyone know if these poor unfortunates who just happened to take a wrong turn down Priory Lane, thought they'd arrived home, found their keys wouldn't fit the locks, broke in, realised they didn't actually have a large, long bar in their home, and left with a case of beer so the poor barman didn't have to hump it into the basement ... were caught?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I swear I've seen these three wandering around the South Harbour (EB) quite a lot. There's also been a spate of thefts from vehicles round here, too.

Hope they catch the little scrotes, and the girl should know better than to hang around with feckless cockwombles.

Massive cocks? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Does anyone know if these poor unfortunates who just happened to take a wrong turn down Priory Lane, thought they'd arrived home, found their keys wouldn't fit the locks, broke in, realised they didn't actually have a large, long bar in their home, and left with a case of beer so the poor barman didn't have to hump it into the basement ... were caught?

And thought the CCTV needed repairing with superglue.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
And thought the CCTV needed repairing with superglue.

Actually, I take it all back. I can see now how a competent solicitor could reasonably argue their innocence. Isn't it funny how one can reach such a reactionary conclusion?

I'd like to thank this young man for his services to the community. Is it worth reporting the libellous Twitter post which alleges wrongdoing?

Now THAT'S sarcasm.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
View attachment 134618

You can tell Spring is in the air as I looked at this photo of someone committing a crime and thought, yeah, I would.

Must be the child-bearing hips.

I wonder if the scrotes used all their glue on the cameras or did they keep a little back to sniff later.

Is she more than a child herself?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I assume so, but if she’s under 16 then I promise not to have sex with her.

Too late. 2 year ban coming.

Also, I take offence at you assuming the lifeform pictured identifies as a her - or a person. What you've done there is offensively assumed the pronoun of the lifeform. I apologise in advance if my use of "you" has mispluralised you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here