Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand lights/ torches ??

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Must admit I thought the best was when Murray was warming up, what ever he was doing followed by "if you hate palace" ie when he was stretching his legs it was "stretch your legs if you hate palace"

Any acknowledgement of it from GM? A wry grin?...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The song was directed at anyone on their phone, not just people in other stands... :dunce:

Ah, so it was purely coincidental that it happened at the time the torches were being shone, then? Righto... (Although, it does infuriate me when people are staring into their phones for ages when the game is going on.)

Funny, because plenty of North standers seemed to be loving it last time it happened by the fact that they were joining in and (ironically given the chant last night) singing "What the ****ing hell is this?".

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Ah, so it was purely coincidental that it happened at the time the torches were being shone, then? Righto... (Although, it does infuriate me when people are staring into their phones for ages when the game is going on.)

Funny, because plenty of North standers seemed to be loving it last time it happened by the fact that they were joining in and (ironically given the chant last night) singing "What the ****ing hell is this?".

What? I did not have my phone out, I sung the song at people who did, regardless of where they were sitting..

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Must admit I thought the best was when Murray was warming up, what ever he was doing followed by "if you hate palace" ie when he was stretching his legs it was "stretch your legs if you hate palace"

That should be a thing at every single game until Murray retires. Amazing. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here