Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easbourne Borough

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
Three things, firstly get TUCK back in a Brighton shirt :D

Secondly, Watch MOTD after the first penalty i was the one that got jumped on by ollie rowland and co so keep a eye out :cool:

& Finally, ive got a video off my phone of the two penaltys, not great quality but shows the atmosphere so if anyone wants it just say and il send it too ya on msn or somethin :lol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fantastic for Ebrne, 3770 crowd to boot. What with that and the Palarse result it's not a totally disastrous football weekend.
:clap:

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
Why was it retaken?
Because Eastbourne are a little club that the FA is never going to listen to if they complained. Watch EVERY Champions League/Premiership/International match penalty and they should all 'technically' be retaken.
Refs ALWAYS penalise the Non-league clubs, but NEVER the Real Madrids.
(I'm not suggesting that Eastbourne don't play football the way Real Madrid play football, BTW).
Replay at Oxford Utd - sit back, soak it up and hammer 'em on the break in front of an increasingly dismayed home crowd.

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
fatboy said:
How did Cox play?

i thought he was quite poor actualy, i never relised how small he was!

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
I was in that terrace behind the goal too........incredible scenes of mayhem when the penalty was scored (twice!),almost took me back to my North Stand days,great stuff!!

Just goes to show that if they want to bring the atmosphere back at football matches then BRING BACK TERRACING.

Nice to see lots of other Albion fans at the match too.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Bring back terraces but ban f***ing drums !! That got right on my tits yesterday:angry:
Cox wasn't upto much but he wasn't helped by the fact that the grass was knee length:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here