Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Earthquake in Spain

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
But there are thousands of earthquakes every day, they are just to small to be noticed. If he genuinely had a way of predicting earthquakes then he would have been able to predict numerous events, not just pluck one date years into the future and get lucky.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
Spain and Italy are not a million miles apart,the bloke died in 1979, details seem a bit sketchy but the Rome thing was posted on the bbc website 4 hours before

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Well it just seems a bit odd to me that apparently this guy can predict earthquakes so accurately yet 30 years after his death technology has still not been created to do this. I think he may have just got lucky but who knows.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Spooky, but he didn't predict it, according to the BBC report above:
"I can say with absolute certainty that in the papers of Raffaele Bendandi there is no provision for an earthquake in Rome on the 11 May 2011," Paola Lagorio told Abruzzo in March.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Spooky, but he didn't predict it, according to the BBC report above:
"I can say with absolute certainty that in the papers of Raffaele Bendandi there is no provision for an earthquake in Rome on the 11 May 2011," Paola Lagorio told Abruzzo in March.

Maybe, but it certainly seemed to have spooked a significant number of people in Rome. Who won't be feeling any the less spooked now :ohmy:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Spain and Italy are not a million miles apart,the bloke died in 1979, details seem a bit sketchy but the Rome thing was posted on the bbc website 4 hours before

There are something like 30,000 eathquakes a year, the thought this is anything other than complete coincidence is rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here