Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Earned a point or threw away two ?

Did we earn a point or throw away two?

• Earned a point

Votes: 49 27.5%
  • Threw away two

Votes: 129 72.5%

• Total voters

We were dire - passing shocking - shows you how bad Terriers are that we still had the one on ones. Would have been undeserved if we had won

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bit of trend emerging performance wise ..... was the Arsenal game the equivalent of last seasons Wigan game?

A point I've been making since then. The 'we are staying up' chants and party-like celebration seemed to have a similar air to them. Four games 1 goal, 1pt from 9. We've gone from a 'the title doesn't matter, we just want promotion' attitude that cost us the championship last season to a 'we just want to stay up, 17th place would be a fantastic achievement!' attitude. With an extra £2m oer league place, we should have been looking to finish as high as possible, not just 'high enough to stay up'

Maybe we are safe, but it wn't be comfortable, and I'm not convinced we'll be able to switch back on should we need to.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I haven’t read the whole thread so apologies if this has already been said.

I’d much rather be in our position than Huddersfield’s. We gave one of our worst home performances of the season and were down to 10 men and yet should still have won with Jose’s chance. Huddersfield were worse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here