Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

early k.o. for last game

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
i just received a response from the f.a. to do with a moan i had about the early k.o. we always have for the last game of the season every year. i basically said - it ruins the day for many fans. their only real reason they gave was that 'some fans prefer to get home early on a bank holiday weekend!'
i said thats a load of b******s. it's the one game of the year i believe most fans don't care about it, as it's such an amazing day wether or not their club has something to play for.
i said k.o. should be 2pm.
any thoughts

I think you should contact them again, and mention that one fan in Phoenix is irate that he will have to get up at 4am in the morning, the selfish t*****s :angry::rant:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
i just received a response from the f.a. to do with a moan i had about the early k.o. we always have for the last game of the season every year. i basically said - it ruins the day for many fans. their only real reason they gave was that 'some fans prefer to get home early on a bank holiday weekend!'
i said thats a load of b******s. it's the one game of the year i believe most fans don't care about it, as it's such an amazing day wether or not their club has something to play for.
i said k.o. should be 2pm.
any thoughts

Wake up 2 hours earlier

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I think it's a good thing for the last game of the season as it gives more people a chance to see the game. Ordinarily, it's annoying but not for big games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here