'dwayne' - he's a nice boy really

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
What a entertaining muppett! Dwayne i'll take you in a boxing match, you fragile pussy!

what kind twat say 'ive been goin to tthe gym and i have built up quite few friends there'

1. been goin to the gym years and made friends, but i doubt any would have a scrap for me.
2. would you even want them to fight ur battle if they would.
3.what sort of pussy advertises he goes to the gym, unless its a new big thing for you and you just have to tell everyone.
4.threatening a kid and laughing at the dead. Sums you up. A coward, probably scared of the dark and your own shadow.

Bring Back Dwayne:clap2:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Personally I'd be quite happy to slap the pair of em, and they would need back up.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
seagull1 said:
like I said I look at it most days and if something really worthwhile comes up il post (GG springs to mind)

I agree with what you wrote there. Do remember that I haven't been posting for around 6 months now!!

Is this cu nt back? I thought he had been done in a drive by.......

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
What kind of a prick is this bloke?! "ive been going to the GYM and know a few hard People" what a twat! In my experience most 'roid head twats' that go to the Gym have something to prove and arnt worth a wank! My mates mum owned a club in Liverpool and they had a door of about 5 blokes who all 'Spent there life down the gym' but were just there for show. She had one bloke who was 5ft 2 and a Kung Foo expert, he was the fighter!

Bet you r shitting urself Safeway! Does this bloke go to games? Cant believe someone hasnt got hold of him by the throat - what an idiot!

Trying to picture this bloke turning up to a game with a load of 'Gym' mates in the back of his car ready to beat up a few thousand football fans - please do it, think it would be the funniest thing i have ever seen!!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Half Time Pies said:
Trying to picture this bloke turning up to a game with a load of 'Gym' mates in the back of his car ready to beat up a few thousand football fans - please do it, think it would be the funniest thing i have ever seen!!

:lolol:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Going to the gym does not make you hard, merely sad if you feel the need to make friends there. I go (when I can be bothered) to shed a bit of flab, nothing else.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He's a nice boy really :wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Simon,

Why on earth did you bounce this thread at 7am on a Sunday morning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports