Durham vs Sussex

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
how about 100/2

dodgy wicket my arse, we're just too f***ing good

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There is no I in team, just Rana and Mushy. ;)

Fantastic days play. We should look to declare on about 220 max if we want to go for the win, or get some batting points. Dodgy weather. Good luck Grizzly.:clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We must get some silverware this season. :drink:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
dougdeep said:
We must get some silverware this season. :drink:
Some?...

I'll have you know all FOUR major pieces of silverware will be in the Sussex CCC cabinet come the end of the season.

:lolol:

Top Ten County Championship bowlers (wickets taken so far this season):-

Naved-ul-Hasan 24
Mushtaq Ahmed 22
Z Khan 19
P S Jones 18
G Onions 17
H H Streak 17
A R Caddick 16
J T A Bruce 15
C E W Silverwood 15
J Lewis 15

Not bad, eh?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think that includes the current matches, Lord B. I have a feeling they were both on 20ish already.

Edited:

Current stats

Mushy 4.5 matches - 27 @ 18.5
Naved 3.5 matches - 28 @ 14.6

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
BarrelofFun said:
I don't think that includes the current matches, Lord B. I have a feeling they were both on 20ish already.

Edited:

Current stats

Mushy 4.5 matches - 27 @ 18.5
Naved 3.5 matches - 28 @ 14.6

:bowdown: :bowdown:

We have three batsman in the top 20 and three bowlers in the top 20 CC1 averages - that's not a bad achievement: shows that we're not entirely a two-man side.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Guess the question is with the weather to go for the max bonus and risk a down pour or get a decent amount in front and go for the win

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Still worried about how we'll do once Rana joins up with the pakistani squad, but let's revel in our good start for just a moment.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
80's Seagull said:
Still worried about how we'll do once Rana joins up with the pakistani squad, but let's revel in our good start for just a moment.
yes, Robbo says in the Argus this morning that even Brett Lee or Glen McGrath wouldn't be adequate replacements for Rana...!

also from the Argus:

"Durham are bamboozled by Sussex's Pakistani pair.

PUTTING a world-class operator like Mushtaq Ahmed up against batsmen who have not encountered much quality legspin is a bit like letting a fox loose in the hen house."

revel away 80's Seagull, hope that key players stay fit and we get some dry weather later on in the season... if the homegrown seamers can do a job and keep it tight (as they did in this game) then the magician can get even more wickets at the other end...!

Come on Sussex!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here