Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duo leave club

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are fitness/goal keeping coaches usually the front of everyone's mind then. Matt miller was here years which is why people know him but bar that none have exactly stayed in the mind.

I knew who Matt Miller was. Haven't known the goalkeeping coach since John Keeley left.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
These two didn't leave today, they left when Oscar did. I imagine this has now only been publicised ahead of their move back to Israel.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don't mind them going but, with Oscar, this Gang of Three Amigos took a rag tag bunch of leftovers, loanees, youngsters, injury proners and nearly past its to the playoffs. I'm afraid I don't think Jones was really part of the setup apart from recommending a couple of duffers to the club like Obika and being able to shout loudly and bi-lingually from the touchline. He lost much of the loyalty of Brighton fans with his stupid behaviour at Yeovil and I don't think he will ever get it back now. He's soiled goods and I think he'll be somwhat isolated now.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Two of the least known coaches to have ever been onvolved in our clubs. Never heard anything from them, could barely remember their names before this thread. Complete nobodies. Can see why they fit well with Oscar and his low key style.

At least Oatway, Tanno and Jones have some personality.

Starting on Keith Andrews in the play off semi final was the end for one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here