[Albion] Duo leave club

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
If they were off to Tel Aviv shouldn't we have made then pay some sort of compensation?

Maybe I just want to believe we are clearing the desk for a new guy

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No Surprises here at all..BIG one will relate to what happens to NJ..I mean do we need a spanish translating coach for a Tim Sherwood/Hughton/Mackay type appointment...I would doubt it..

Unfortunately l don't think that any of that trio will get the main gig. I have to admit that l thought the two Spaniards had left with Oscar.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Jones ain't going nowhere, he'll help the new guy, I don't get the NJ animosity myself.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Two of the least known coaches to have ever been onvolved in our clubs. Never heard anything from them, could barely remember their names before this thread. Complete nobodies. Can see why they fit well with Oscar and his low key style.

At least Oatway, Tanno and Jones have some personality.

No personality?, l can remember when one of the two aforementioned 'gentlemen' (l never knew which one), was sent to the stands for throwing a right uppercut at one of Billy Davies's coaching staff, during the game against Nottingham Forest at the Amex.

Glee!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No personality?, l can remember when one of the two aforementioned 'gentlemen' (l never knew which one), was sent to the stands for throwing a right uppercut at one of Billy Davies's coaching staff, during the game against Nottingham Forest at the Amex.

Glee!

Ruben Martinez

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Glee!

And yet you can't even remember which one! Completely non descript.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If the new manager wants to bring in his own backroom staff NJ will be surplus to requirements.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Two of the least known coaches to have ever been onvolved in our clubs. Never heard anything from them, could barely remember their names before this thread. Complete nobodies. Can see why they fit well with Oscar and his low key style.

At least Oatway, Tanno and Jones have some personality.

Are fitness/goal keeping coaches usually the front of everyone's mind then. Matt miller was here years which is why people know him but bar that none have exactly stayed in the mind.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
DUO LEAVE: Assistant head coaches Juan Torrijo Navaro and Ruben Martinez have both left the club by mutual consent.

Doubtless my bad but never heard of either of them til they left the club today. Tho having seen the official club photo, they do seem to share that wretched "Wish I'd stayed in Tel Aviv" hangdog expression with the ex-manager/coach/whatever-the-ufck-he-was. Were they by any chance the random guys who came on at half-time and either rolled the ball to the subs in the corner by the North Stand or rolled the ball to the guy who rolled the ball to the subs in the corner by the North Stand? Either way, they'll be sorely missed. In much the way those two strange 'comedy' linesmen would be. :wave:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just BERK and Barber to get rid of now

And I assume the guy who appointed them and gave them their job descriptions and continues to endorse the way they are working?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Eh? I thought Navarro had left two years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports