Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Dunk will come back in and Veltman will drop to bench

Don't be so sure, Veltman's passing is much more assured.

If Potter thinks his defending is also as good, Webster may get a rest.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Probably unpopular view...

My back 3:
Veltman Dunk White

IMHO Webster on bench and Burn no where near the starting 11... Really don't think he is good enough...

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

My back 3:
Veltman Dunk White

IMHO Webster on bench and Burn no where near the starting 11... Really don't think he is good enough...

This is where i am, with Webster the back up. What a back three that would be. Perhaps weakness would be crosses, but not sure the other two cover themselves in glory in that area

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Pick any three or four you’d like, that isnt the reason we’re struggling for points. Creating and scoring goals is the issue and has been for some time. We are playing decent football and I hope this continues but we need to find a way to put the ball in the net. No good playing well and never winning.

Sea Eagle

Jun 23, 2011
Seeing as we haven’t really done much since he’s been out. I’d say it’s a no brainer

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

My back 3:
Veltman Dunk White

I’m not a million miles aware from you.

I’ve been very impressed at Veltman’s performances so far. Has slotted into play and adapted to the PL very quickly. I love the way he’s not afraid to turn a player and start bombing forward. Adds a really good dimension to our play.

I disagree on Burn though, he’s a different option to have and always gives a 100% wherever he plays and his surging runs cause problems.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Pick any three or four you’d like, that isnt the reason we’re struggling for points. Creating and scoring goals is the issue and has been for some time. We are playing decent football and I hope this continues but we need to find a way to put the ball in the net. No good playing well and never winning.

Correct.

Converting our dominance into goals. This is the challenge we have.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Straight in. No doubt. His experience is essential. All the time Webster’s distribution is as poor as it was last night, he doesn’t deserve to start ahead of the other 3. Might be better to focus on improving his defending rather than regularly trying to play passes that concede possession.... some of them only about 10-15 yards.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Very tight selection decision, but i'd drop Webster.

Veltman dunk burn

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here