Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk...

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
I think he is already very good. He strikes me as a confidence player, somebody who's game is hugely dependent on his confidence levels. When he was in that confident first season period, i thought he was excellent... and i can't have been the only person to think that as he was linked with several Premiership teams and was called up for England U21s.

He's had some right old setbacks though. That grizzly red card at smellhurst, the comedy own goal at Anfield, plus the legal situation that he should never have been dragged into in the first place.

If he gets a run of games this season i think he could well play his way back into becoming a first choice regular.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Far better actual footballer than Adam. Not as good a defender in the traditional way, but much better on the ball. I think he would have been a regular by now but for his "unfortunate" year.

Not yet he isn't. Adam is a far better all round player at present.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think he is already very good. He strikes me as a confidence player, somebody who's game is hugely dependent on his confidence levels. When he was in that confident first season period, i thought he was excellent... and i can't have been the only person to think that as he was linked with several Premiership teams and was called up for England U21s.

He's had some right old setbacks though. That grizzly red card at smellhurst, the comedy own goal at Anfield, plus the legal situation that he should never have been dragged into in the first place.

If he gets a run of games this season i think he could well play his way back into becoming a first choice regular.

No chance as long as we have Upson and Greer as first choice with EL Abd as back up and possibly even Calderon and Ince in front of him for central defence plus Oscar is said to be looking to sign a central defender with pace so that looks like curtains for Dunk..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would be terrified with Bambi in midfield. Andrews is only out for a game, and I'd play Calde there if needed.
What's the Albion related question for which the answer is not:-

I'd play Calde there if needed

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

I genuinely cannot think of an outfield position where Calde would struggle. He is decent across the whole defence, gets forward and would make a decent winger, and has a decent eye for goal.

I love everything about that man.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Chief Executive or goalkeeper. Or cleaner.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chief Executive or goalkeeper. Or cleaner.
He'd be in goal before Tommy K even reached the touch line.
I'd eat off the floor Calde had cleaned, proper job.
Who could say no to Calde in a negotiation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here