Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Maguire to leave 2 days before end of window Dunk to leave 10 mins before the end of the window, probably

I’ve reconciled myself with Dunk leaving now.

The mind-blowing fee of £25m for Webster says it all.

Maguire’s long awaited transfer will trigger a number of other deals.

If Maguire is £90m, I want more than £50m for our boy now (60%)! But, my one hope is that Arsenal join the bidding and then splurge the Zaha money all over getting our boy.

As Zaha’s dream transfer to the club he loved (for a few weeks last month) falls to pieces, he’ll skulk off to Everton and end up on the bench while Brightonian Dunk plays Champions League football next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ve reconciled myself with Dunk leaving now.

The mind-blowing fee of £25m for Webster says it all.

Maguire’s long awaited transfer will trigger a number of other deals.

If Maguire is £90m, I want more than £50m for our boy now (60%)! But, my one hope is that Arsenal join the bidding and then splurge the Zaha money all over getting our boy.

As Zaha’s dream transfer to the club he loved (for a few weeks last month) falls to pieces, he’ll skulk off to Everton and end up on the bench while Brightonian Dunk plays Champions League football next season.

To play Champion’s League he’ll need to join someone other than Arsenal or Leicester though.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
January window perhaps? Wouldn't surprise me to see Maguire kept at Leicester beyond this window

Unless Maguire is pushing for a move he’d do well to hang around until January. Leicester have the potential to do better than United this season imo. OGS is a car crash in waiting and they have only signed a Swansea winger so far this season?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Unless Maguire is pushing for a move he’d do well to hang around until January. Leicester have the potential to do better than United this season imo. OGS is a car crash in waiting and they have only signed a Swansea winger so far this season?

Didn’t they sign Palace’s right back?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Didn’t they sign Palace’s right back?

They did indeed, how could I have forgotten that. Two signings who may or may not work out then but as they finished last season so badly I imagine they need to do quite a bit more than that to be challenging for the top four, which is surely going to be the expectation?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Serious question - why don't United cut out the middle man and just go for Dunk?

HGP. Only a year older and in my biased opinion better than Maguire

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Together Dunk and Duffy are in the top 3 pairs in the Premier individually neither is in the top 6. CBs. As has been posted and said many times.on here

I din't agree. Both Duffy and Dunk are very capable operators. But to suggest they are on of the top three pairings ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here