Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Contrast this with the hysterical bleating from our Palace chums and Wilf.

“One of our own” Dunk, we’re sad if he goes, quality player, will leave a massive hole, but good luck if he wants out.

“One of their own” Zaha...we’d lose our shit if he went, quality player...no no no..he can’t go...£100, no £150, no £200 million...you can’t leave Wilf...sob.

Would you feel the same if they offered £20 m ?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Why would any reasonable person get upset about a buying club trying to get a player for as cheap as they could?

I had my house on the market. Someone put in an offer which wasn't enough for me to want to sell. I said No.

It wasn't that distressing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Not you again Mat.

No. No I wouldn’t. 40million yep.

Difference being Dunk hasn’t publicly begged to be released. Wilf...he might have.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why is the troll popping up on non palace threads again?

Because it's not possible to go through every thread on NSC, individually banning each Palace poster just in case they decide to make a contribution at some point in the future.

In the same way people aren't allowed to murder other people. They still do though - action can only be taken after it happens (other than in that Tom Cruise film).

I banned them from this thread before you made your post.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Because it's not possible to go through every thread on NSC, individually banning each Palace poster just in case they decide to make a contribution at some point in the future.

In the same way people aren't allowed to murder other people. They still do though - action can only be taken after it happens (other than in that Tom Cruise film).

Thanks. I am sorry if my comment was taken as a dig at you or other mods. I had noticed it appearing more recently to troll. Sorry.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Whoa...hold on there bald eagle.

He’ll be accusing you of being pro murder for that...possibly race related...comment.

They’ll start ANOTHER thread about you on BBS if you’re not careful!,

I’ve got my own now...I’m a “Filthy Racist”;over there. Much to my great amusement.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Leicester just spent £30m on Perez from Newcastle, and also now closing in on their #1 target Tielemans from Monaco. While they're not willing to pay Monaco's £40m asking price, it could end up somewhere near that.

So they're already spending quite a bit – and even if they do get upwards of £70m for Maguire to recoup those two, would they really want to spend another £40m this window on Dunky?.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Leicester just spent £30m on Perez from Newcastle, and also now closing in on their #1 target Tielemans from Monaco. While they're not willing to pay Monaco's £40m asking price, it could end up somewhere near that.

So they're already spending quite a bit – and even if they do get upwards of £70m for Maguire to recoup those two, would they really want to spend another £40m this window on Dunky?.

I think you are right. They were expecting bids for Maguire last summer, that's why they spent £20m on that Turkish CB from Freiburg. With the position already back filled, I think it's unlikely they will be in for Dunk at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here