Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk - straight red?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think Dunk was actually shown a straight red for dissent wasn't he, rather than a second yellow?

What are the implications for his suspension for that?

Unforgivable in the best of times, let alone in our current circumstances.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes. Two game domestic ban and a fine. Doesn’t affect Europe.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think Dunk was actually shown a straight red for dissent wasn't he, rather than a second yellow?

What are the implications for his suspension for that?

Unforgivable in the best of times, let alone in our current circumstances.
I thought so, and have seen a replay now and didn't see a second yellow. 2 game (domestic) ban unless extended I think.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes, he was shown a straight red - but I'm sure it was really two yellows and Taylor was just too flustered to pull out his yellow a second time. I'm not sure what offence he could have committed to earn a straight red?

If he was shown a straight red rather than a second yellow it could be appealed.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Yes, he was shown a straight red - but I'm sure it was really two yellows and Taylor was just too flustered to pull out his yellow a second time. I'm not sure what offence he could have committed to earn a straight red?

If he was shown a straight red rather than a second yellow it could be appealed.
Yes Taylor screwed it up he didn't know his arse from his elbow.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
BBC changed from straight red to two yellows, so some hope.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Dunk misses Chelsea and Brentford games.
A consolation is that Reece James and Marc Cucurella are also suspended for next weeks game.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

A few sources saying he called him a cheating c**t. Will never be overturned if true.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

How can you be sure ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here