Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk / Greer Mistakes

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't see Dunk or Greer being at the albion next season, but will Dunk be gone by February ? ???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He was awful last night, so rightly should be brought into this.

Well I'll take your word for it, I wasn't there, but I have seen most of our games this season, and his mistakes, bad performances etc. have been few and far between.

Every player has the right to a few of them in a season, so I don't think it's right that we scrutinise his performance last night too much, and just move on to Blackburn now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I take it that was said tongue in cheek? Bruno has been excellent all season, let's not bring him into this.

Nope I have ALWAYS had a problem with his "defending" although the start of the season he has been ok hence Rosenior on the wing mostly.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hopefully. If we can get anything above £2m for the player who has been our 4th best centre back this season, then we have done very well.

Why on earth are you advocating selling him? Yes he is making a few costly errors at the moment, but he is still an excellent young defender, and things will improve.

He has been excellent up until a month or two ago, and you don't become a bad player overnight.

Slagging him off and selling him really isn't the best option.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Why on earth are you advocating selling him? Yes he is making a few costly errors at the moment, but he is still an excellent young defender, and things will improve.

He has been excellent up until a month or two ago, and you don't become a bad player overnight.

Slagging him off and selling him really isn't the best option.

Because I think that the money can be put to much better use. I would of sold him in the summer, and would sell him now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bruno has an average rating of 7.28 in all the match threads this season. Second to Stockdale (7.30). He has been brilliant this season.

No really his defending usually is found wanting at best and has been, this season he has been ok....so far.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Bruno has an average rating of 7.28 in all the match threads this season. Second to Stockdale (7.30). He has been brilliant this season.

Unfortunately those ratings don't mean anything. You only have to look at the Wolves match averages to realise that.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Because I think that the money can be put to much better use. I would of sold him in the summer, and would sell him now.

Who else would you sell? Who would you bring in to replace him (and the others that you'd sell) that's of equal or better quality?

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Unfortunately those ratings don't mean anything. You only have to look at the Wolves match averages to realise that.

The ratings are an average of a group of fans who have watched the games. They mean a lot more than an individual opinion such as yours.

It just does not support your argument so you are going to call them worthless.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Who else would you sell? Who would you bring in to replace him (and the others that you'd sell) that's of equal or better quality?

Either Holla or Ince. Probably not both so whoever would attract the most wages. Stupid question as I'm not a scout, but I would rather see Greer, Uwe or Goldson in the team than Dunk, so we would only need to sign a 4th choice. Perhaps a youngster with Potential such as Curtis Nelson of Plymouth. The rest of the cash I would put towards signing a much needed striker and winger.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The ratings are an average of a group of fans who have watched the games. They mean a lot more than an individual opinion such as yours.

It just does not support your argument so you are going to call them worthless.

You realise I contribute to those :ffsparr:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Either Holla or Ince. Probably not both so whoever would attract the most wages. Stupid question as I'm not a scout, but I would rather see Greer, Uwe or Goldson in the team than Dunk, so we would only need to sign a 4th choice. Perhaps a youngster with Potential such as Curtis Nelson of Plymouth. The rest of the cash I would put towards signing a much needed striker and winger.

It's not a stupid question. It's a logical one (although I know logic isn't your forte).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here