Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk attracting interest from Premier League club

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Standard practice by the slimey **** who runs Palace, if they are struggling they just put nonsense like this out there to piss us off and make their fans feel better about their shite form.

Grubby little club.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Standard practice by the slimey **** who runs Palace, if they are struggling they just put nonsense like this out there to piss us off and make their fans feel better about their shite form.

Grubby little club.

It was the same with Lua Lua and Ulloa when we got thumped by Derby. I dont know why they bother.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has anyone offered to drive him up there whilst letting him choose what is on the radio and not charge him petrol money yet?

Jan 4, 2016
Sell. He's cost us 12 pts and could of cost us more like the reckless challenge against MKD. Mr calamity will cost us more points and eventually a play off place.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Having read through the thread, I was going to ask roughly the same as Bozza. Nobody has offered to drive him there yet.!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Seems like I am in a minority, but I would like to hang on to him.
On the basis that you learn by your mistakes, he has had a great education this season, and will be a better player for it.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Unlikely he would want to go considering all the appreciation, support and understanding he gets from many of the fine supporters/members of BHA and NSC :whistle:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I clicked on this, thinking it might be a REAL Premier League club that's interested, not those spivvy overpromoted chancers.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we decide to sell him we should just outright refuse to sell him to Palace. They won't be offering much more than anyone else would, **** 'em

Why? If we're going to have any club strengthen our transfer kitty by £5m in exchange for a player worth less than half of that, I'd like it to be Palace.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Has anyone offered to drive him up there whilst letting him choose what is on the radio and not charge him petrol money yet?

Why have you got the motor running now...

Having read through the thread, I was going to ask roughly the same as Bozza. Nobody has offered to drive him there yet.!

FFS chaps, there are no offers because no-one with a half-decent motor would risk driving it anywhere near that shithole. He can go with SASTA (via a replacement bus from Haywards Heath to Three Bridges) and change at East Croydon. I'll chip in for his ticket.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Unlikely he would want to go considering all the appreciation, support and understanding he gets from many of the fine supporters/members of BHA and NSC :whistle:

We need to keep him and give him the 10 shirt, our current forwards are not doing their job and he was our top scorer last season from a defensive position, I believe he put the ball in the net more times than all of our strikers put together last season.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
We need to keep him and give him the 10 shirt, our current forwards are not doing their job and he was our top scorer last season from a defensive position, I believe he put the ball in the net more times than all of our strikers put together last season.

He certainly did but some people have short memories. Strikers can have dodgy spells as can keepers, overall Dunk has proved himself a top notch player so we should persevere. If he continues with his form seen at Blackburn he will be MoM most games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here