Dungarees

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Fashion" reinvents itself every couple of decades now and people keep falling for it.

We must be getting close to peak for the WW1 recruit short back and sides haircut - should be replaced by something equally bizarre quite soon - perhaps the return of the mullet?

Can't be long now until the return of the WW2 Glenn Miller bandleader shit that surfaced briefly in 1974/75 that all the vacuous groovy gang pretended to like before first pub rock and then punk came along and blasted them all out of the water, forcing them to crawl back under a stone until they re-emerged at the start of the 80s as New Romantic clotheshorse tossers.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Judging from the hipsters at my workplace Dungarees we're in about two months ago and now they're NOT in.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Judging from the hipsters at my workplace Dungarees we're in about two months ago and now they're NOT in.
Dare I ask what seems to be in now, as far as they're concerned?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dungarees are the chastity belt of clothing, they look sh1t and unsexy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I did wonder why the wife bought some dungarees. I decided not to comment, she tends to know best.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dungarees are the chastity belt of clothing, they look sh1t and unsexy.

Have to disagree with that Pav. I find women wearing dungarees really sexy - I have no idea why, but there's something about them that's almost irresistible

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Big on the terraces in 1985/86, remember going to Elm Park in 1986 and the Brighton mob that day were certainly sporting a few pairs. We lost 2-1

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
"Fashion" reinvents itself every couple of decades now and people keep falling for it.

We must be getting close to peak for the WW1 recruit short back and sides haircut - should be replaced by something equally bizarre quite soon - perhaps the return of the mullet?

Mullets are quite popular up here amongst the youth of West Midlands. God knows why.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
My niece works in the fashion industry in London and she says this is going to be the must have accessory for 2017, those of you into your fashion I'd get a pair now to get ahead of the game.

I had a natty pair 15 years ago but had to stop because Eminem came along plus i was worried about being confused as a young painter and decorator!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Big on the terraces in 1985/86, remember going to Elm Park in 1986 and the Brighton mob that day were certainly sporting a few pairs. We lost 2-1

One of my favorite awaydays. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports