Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Duke & Duchess of Sussex

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Christ that gold digging attention seeker annoys me

A quick question.

If she annoys you so much, why do you open a thread which is so obviously about the Duke and Duchess?

I couldn’t give 2 hoots about the whole family, but I do love to read the ranting about 2 people who have absolutely zero impact on 99.9% of the population of these sceptered Isles.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A quick question.

If she annoys you so much, why do you open a thread which is so obviously about the Duke and Duchess?

I couldn’t give 2 hoots about the whole family, but I do love to read the ranting about 2 people who have absolutely zero impact on 99.9% of the population of these sceptered Isles.

I open it to see what she is using her position to sell now :smile:

I open threads on anyone I have a dislike for

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Christ that gold digging attention seeker annoys me

Apart from the fact that you opened up the thread, knowing what it was about, as an actress she was already a multi millionaire before she married Prince Harry.

Is it because she's a woman?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I may be reading this wrong but it seems to me that the likes of GB news & Talk radio, when things get quiet, throw in a story about H & M then watch the feeding frenzy that follows.
Make of that what you will.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Apart from the fact that you opened up the thread, knowing what it was about, as an actress she was already a multi millionaire before she married Prince Harry.

Is it because she's a woman?

If you knew me at all you’d know how far off the mark your last comment is.

I know that none of the Royal Family can do any wrong as far as you are concerned so we won’t be agreeing on this in any way

The woman is an attention seeker who wanted to be a Princess and has brought the wrong type of attention to the Royal Family almost from the get go..imo

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I may be reading this wrong but it seems to me that the likes of GB news & Talk radio, when things get quiet, throw in a story about H & M then watch the feeding frenzy that follows.
Make of that what you will.

Nothing to do with GB news this time , all the excitement is being generated by The Duchess of Sussex herself with the release of her first episode of a new podcast on spotify . It features an amazing interview with Serina Williams and shocking revelations about Archie's near death experience on an official visit to South Africa .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHeWu9d5GQE

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What is it about her that triggers them?

Literally, that the Daily Mail and/or GB News TELL them they should be angry / upset / outraged by her continuing existence. If you break it down, none of them (bar the serious misogynists and racists) would actually be able to articulate any valid reasons for their ire.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Nothing to do with GB news this time , all the excitement is being generated by The Duchess of Sussex herself with the release of her first episode of a new podcast on spotify . It features an amazing interview with Serina Williams and shocking revelations about Archie's near death experience on an official visit to South Africa .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHeWu9d5GQE

But why do you care? I presume you're not a regular reader of Hello magazine.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The main thing I object to is the use of the Sussex title I would much prefer someone who actually lives in and a hives some success for the people of Sussex to hold the title which should also be not hereditary

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Literally, that the Daily Mail and/or GB News TELL them they should be angry / upset / outraged by her continuing existence. If you break it down, none of them (bar the serious misogynists and racists) would actually be able to articulate any valid reasons for their ire.

Rubbish, if she wasn’t married to Harry nobody would have any interest in her at all, at least on this side of the pond. It’s the way she has used the position she has married into that pisses me off. Is that difficult to understand?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rubbish, if she wasn’t married to Harry nobody would have any interest in her at all, at least on this side of the pond. It’s the way she has used the position she has married into that pisses me off. Is that okay with you?

Its fine with me. I really don't give a flying **** about the woman herself, let alone about what a random bloke on the internet thinks of her.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Its fine with me. I really don't give a flying **** about the woman herself, let alone about what a random bloke on the internet thinks of her.

Just as long as you can post your oh so PC views and make silly comments about people not being able to explain their dislike of her :smile:

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017

Wouldn't have you down as a DM & GBNews person :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here