Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Luckily, if the scottish people of glasgow start petitioning for us to #freesomebody, it'll not be more than one or two pages on here as we'll not understand a bloody word!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If this is true? then I hope bloom gives the same short shrift to Celtic as he has to Leeds, they're clearly buggering around and trying to get a player of Duffy's pedigree on the cheap and part subsidised. Having bought alplayer for 5 million from West Ham already, now Duffy deal on pause (allegedly) so they can spend 3 million elsewhere on another player, all the while bitching about the loan fee and expecting us to part pay Shane's wages, whilst they get full benefit of such a high quality defender.

Celtic should pay up or Piss off

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/celtic-transfer-latest-david-turnbull-22571384

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If they don't want him to "return to the South Coast" afterwards, they can just sign him permanently! Obviously that costs more. I'm sure we'd knock the 2-3 million loan fee off the final fee if they want to try before they buy by having an option at the end of the loan already agreed.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
If this is true? then I hope bloom gives the same short shrift to Celtic as he has to Leeds, they're clearly buggering around and trying to get a player of Duffy's pedigree on the cheap and part subsidised. Having bought alplayer for 5 million from West Ham already, now Duffy deal on pause (allegedly) so they can spend 3 million elsewhere on another player, all the while bitching about the loan fee and expecting us to part pay Shane's wages, whilst they get full benefit of such a high quality defender.

Celtic should pay up or Piss off

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/celtic-transfer-latest-david-turnbull-22571384

Well if they don’t want him to return after a season loan then sign a loan to buy agreement or pay his market value transfer rate.

If Celtic cannot afford time buy PL players then suggest they look elsewhere

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
There's a 5 day gap between the final Champions League qualifier (Sept 30th) and the transfer deadline (5th Oct). If Celtic qualify for the CL, that tends to open the purse strings a little.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No chance Celtic can afford Duffy going out the CL at this stage

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Duffy to West Ham [or West Brom or Celtic]?

I dont want Edouard, but i could see this being a goer from Celtics perspective. Duffy + Ivan Toney + bit of cash left over.

In a nutshell.

Edouard was the best prospect in Scottish football and turned into the best player there. He has got too big for such a small pond and needs to be handed over to the Premier League (whatever team).

Celtic now have the chance to have the best player in Scottish football in Duffy and the best prospect in Toney. Plus about £5m for yet another striker if they need it. Now that the latter has said no to Brentford, it’s time to tie up this three-way and bring together a French partnership that would be amongst the best in the Premier League.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why would anyone sing for Celtic, now?
Why would anyone sing a Celtic player, now?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Why would anyone sing a Celtic player, now?

Because Eduarde will now want out? He wasn't involved in last night's debacle.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

But all of a sudden he might only be decent because his teammates can ever beat a bunch of nobody's from Nowheresville Tennessee.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Celtic fan telling me that he was left out to avoid being ineligible should he go to a CL playing side in the Prem. Seems unlikely that he would go to a top six club. But Neil Lennon ranting last night about the number of "want-away" players in the squad and how it is affecting results. All is not happy in the green side of Glasgow.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Celtic fan telling me that he was left out to avoid being ineligible should he go to a CL playing side in the Prem. Seems unlikely that he would go to a top six club. But Neil Lennon ranting last night about the number of "want-away" players in the squad and how it is affecting results. All is not happy in the green side of Glasgow.

Of course they all want away with him in charge! He really is dreadful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here