Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duchess of Cambridge expecting

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Please make it all stop before I convert from holding no particularly strong views on the monarchy to wanting to start a revolution. 13 pages in the Mail allegedly about it today FFS!!!

I imagine at least EIGHT pages of that will be comparing Kate to Diana and whether her parenting skills will match up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's absolutely maginificent news.

An early Christmas present for us all according to Daybreak this morning and who can argue with that.

Me and Mrs Crodo opened a bottle of champagne last night to celebrate as David Cameron said the nation would be celebrating.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oh God, does that mean even more news reports from Nicholas Witchell telling us about things that really don't matter in his patronising way?

Watching BBC News, that's actually happening now!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I hope all goes well for the expectant mother as I am looking forward to adding her to my MILF list ;)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Even the quality papers (Times and Telegraph) are acting like red-top tabloids with page upon page of crap on the subject.

So OK, she's having a baby. It happens to women all the time.
- Is it news? Yes, because of who she is, or, more importantly, who her husband is.
- Should we be pleased? Why not?
- Does it justify the entire front page and five or six inside pages (or in the case of the Mail, half the newspaper)? Absolutely not.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here