Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dublin accommodation on/around 22nd May 2024

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Is it always that pricy and in demand?

I've decided to book something with cancellation option prior to things getting even crazier. No such chance for flights though - will have to assess the merits of gambling on that nearer the time I suppose, or at least if we get through the group stages. They look good value right now but no doubt they'll get daft soon too

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Travel should be quite easy to sort as there are so many options - flights from many airports and ferries too.

Accommodation would be the concern, so you've done well!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I've decided to book something with cancellation option prior to things getting even crazier. No such chance for flights though - will have to assess the merits of gambling on that nearer the time I suppose, or at least if we get through the group stages. They look good value right now but no doubt they'll get daft soon too
I'm in / near Dublin for work, fairly regularly. Very few reasonable hotel rooms available on any regular night, for less than €120/night.

Expensive place these days.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

At least 50,000 Liverpool fans ahead of the game...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I'm in / near Dublin for work, fairly regularly. Very few reasonable hotel rooms available on any regular night, for less than €120/night.

Expensive place these days.
Certainly seems to be - I was shocked at how many £600 plus places came up for a 2 night stay

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Travel should be quite easy to sort as there are so many options - flights from many airports and ferries too.

Accommodation would be the concern, so you've done well!
erm, possibly.... - depends on whether retro camper van hire works out to be OK or yet another ludicrous decision based on it potentially being a laugh I guess. Just couldn't resist the cheapest price and something a bit different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here