Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DS game v Bristol City TODAY - HOSKINS Starts and scores!!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
We have a few vile girls over here. Are you talking about Jodi Arias? We'll probably be in the Premier League before that case gets decided.

That's the bitch. Watched all the trial and while watching I felt like climbing through the screen and punching her lights out. Abused? Yeah, righto, Just hoping they stick the needle in her arm.

Can't believe it's taken so long as it'll be 6 years soon. Whats your local paper in massa? Is that where you are?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
That's the bitch. Watched all the trial and while watching I felt like climbing through the screen and punching her lights out. Abused? Yeah, righto, Just hoping they stick the needle in her arm.

Can't believe it's taken so long as it'll be 6 years soon. Whats your local paper in massa? Is that where you are?

I'm not in Mesa; I live in Chandler and work in Tempe, but they are all part of the larger Phoenix metropolitan area. The main paper is the Arizona Republic, but the Phoenix New Times (which is a weekly magazine/entertainment/listings publication) has done some good reporting on her and the trial.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'm not in Mesa; I live in Chandler and work in Tempe, but they are all part of the larger Phoenix metropolitan area. The main paper is the Arizona Republic, but the Phoenix New Times (which is a weekly magazine/entertainment/listings publication) has done some good reporting on her and the trial.

Thanks AZ. Have bookmarked that so can have a good read tomorrow. Nice to see the Arizona Supreme Court won't be reviewing the Jodi Arias case based on her previous claim that prosecutors can't use "especially cruel" as an aggravating factor for her sentencing. The defense are so desperate to get the Especially Cruel taken off the conviction so that they can then hopefully get her life with the possibility of life with prorole after 25 years. If she doesn't get death then she's never getting out of prison.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very happy to see him back, I think he be a good asset for the rest of the season (fitness permitting). Can play across any of the top three positions and behind Ulloa if needed

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
That winger from Preston looks awesome in the highlights. That skill he did to spin by a couple of players before getting whacked...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That winger from Preston looks awesome in the highlights. That skill he did to spin by a couple of players before getting whacked...

Would that be another player that was picked up by Burke. Get rid now:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here