Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drum

Drum at the AMEX?

• Total voters

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
This drum thing can be done properly, as proved at Derby in the play-off game, more of a THROB than BISH BASH BOSH, so subtle you could hardly hear it, but the whole ground was singing as one (apart from us of course)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Every time you're " ready " for something it doesn't happen .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This drum thing can be done properly, as proved at Derby in the play-off game, more of a THROB than BISH BASH BOSH, so subtle you could hardly hear it, but the whole ground was singing as one (apart from us of course)

They had something to sing about.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
No thank you, that would stop
Me going after 50 years of supporting the albion, survived, Archer, Belotti, Gillingham etc. Why don't we get goal music ?a silly goal announcer? a bloody seagull flying before the game and cheerleaders. It's pretty simple really, play the right team and win some games. That will
Sort out the atmosphere hope common sense prevails and I sure there was a massive vote against a drum last time.mr Perry said over his dead body. I can only assume this is a big wind up as I have faith in
Our wonderful fans.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Couldn't you just let the chairs bang on the back rest to create a noise and time it to songs you sing ? It would be deafening in the 80 minute .

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Couldn't you just let the chairs bang on the back rest to create a noise and time it to songs you sing ? It would be deafening in the 80 minute .

So Dougie could you give us your thoughts on the Smellhurst drum as I'm not sure I know what you think, despite your hilarious quips?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
My palace mates hate it, but they are old gits like me, they wanted a vote to get rid but the little chavs got upset apparently.
They did , so upset they made a banner protesting about it

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Definitely.

People are always whinging on here about the lack of atmosphere...so let's try and create one. Fans cannot do it on their own as we prove week after week...therefore bang a fecking drum and let's give it a go.

Make it so Mr barber

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here