Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dropped I pod last night

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
If anyone lost their I Pod on the terrace lat night, PM me and I'll get it back to you.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
i didnt drop my ipod but i did drop my glasses to only realise after about 10 mins and then to see them very flat with the arms very bent on the floor.
my mate who was next to me had dropped pretty much everything out of his pokets. so there is a chance it could be his. i will ask him tonight to see if it was his

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
i didnt drop my ipod but i did drop my glasses to only realise after about 10 mins and then to see them very flat with the arms very bent on the floor.
my mate who was next to me had dropped pretty much everything out of his pokets. so there is a chance it could be his. i will ask him tonight to see if it was his

I think I was standing just in front of you. Your glasses looked a bit trampled on!

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I think I was standing just in front of you. Your glasses looked a bit trampled on!

Right at the front?

They were propper flat but for some strange reason i have some how managed to get them to be wearable and can just see through them as you could say they are rather scratched but seem to be doing the job today.
Granted a trip to the opticians will be needed next week but cant justify spending a stupid amount of money on a new pair

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here