Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Driving while on a mobile phone!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wifes new Kia has voice activated hands free so need for an actual phone. I think these are fitted as standard in most new cars but I stand to be shot at but think the worst offenders are white van men. The number I see using them going around the roundabout at the end of South Rd Haywards Heath is astonishing 1 PCSO stood on the roundabout with a camera would earn a fortune if it was about money.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
This makes me so mad as well. I think texting or updating Facebook while driving needs an immediate ban, it so bloody stupid. I put my phone in my bag in the boot. I have bluetooth hands free and if I receive a call my phone works from there, but there is no way I can be tempted to touch it.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
]

The children of Mile Oak are safe near me, don't worry about them!

It is interesting how killing children is always used to validate argument X.

I wonder what the reality is. Of all the car accidents last year how many were caused by the driver being on a phone. Out of those how many resulted in a fatality and out of those how many were children. Out of those how many were caused by their own parents.

Surely just one death is enough, but then you are too conceited to acknowledge it could ever be your fault.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I totally agree with all what you have said on this thread. Watch out for [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] tho he is going through my post and given them the thumbs done because he don't agree but not touched your post.. Hmmm think he might have a thing for me. :love:

What are you on about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here