Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Driving Back from Wolves

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Count your blessings mate. Spoke to Virgirlo last night at around 8 and she was still by the ground. the Alternator packed up in her Mum's car and were waiting for a tow truck. She was not expecting to get back until at least midnight :nono:

Brighton Brat

Sep 21, 2003
Haywards Heath
Due traffic problems on m25 nine of us arrived at the ground just in time to hear the half time whistle.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I didn't get back until 10.30. They had a lineside failure at Wolverhampton, whatever that means, then they had to get a lady in a wheelchair on at Birmingham, when the platforms were crowded, and there was no-one to help her off at Coventry. Then, the train from Reading to Gatwick had to be cancelled because of a fault and they had to put an alternative train on. At least the pub at Reading was warm.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I got home at midnight:nono:

from my local town centre:clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Eastleigh Seagull said:
Whoever drives B3 BHA turn off your frickin fog lights when it isnt foggy. There is nothing more annoying on the road.

I saw that - little sports car doing 80+ on M40. I got home (Btn) at 9pm - no probs

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Eastleigh Seagull said:
Whoever drives B3 BHA turn off your frickin fog lights when it isnt foggy. There is nothing more annoying on the road.

Sorry but middle lane hoggers are far more annoying.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Driving back from Wolves ? I passed loads of people. Agree the middle lane hoggers are a nightmare. I find sitting in the outside lane and doing 98mph a much better option. Sounds like my detour north of Wolverhampton and then back round onto the M5 at junction 4 was a real blessing. Why drive to games if you're not in a hurry ? It is a race to get home and drink some beer.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Re: Re: Driving Back from Wolves

Mr Fridge said:
Sorry but middle lane hoggers are far more annoying.

The most annoying thing for me on the motorway, is when my fridge, DVD player and kettle break down.

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
B3 BHA (B3 being 83' from cup final) i was in the car :lolol:

was my dad- i'll let him know..

-was because the tail light had gone :p

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Re: Re: Re: Driving Back from Wolves

dougdeep said:
The most annoying thing for me on the motorway, is when my fridge, DVD player and kettle break down.
ditto that dougdeep only one thing worse though is when i can't get a signal on the telly !:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here