Driver wanted Peterborough away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jun 22, 2011
We have a Sixteen seat minibus that is going to Peterborough away Tuesday April 16th, our driver has pulled out, you must be over 25 years old no other requirements, well its helpful if you stay off the booze, In return for driving you will get the cost of the match ticket, all of your drinks paid for, so a free day out.
We will leave Portslade at Midday, there will be one pick up and one drop off (Portslade station)
Anyone that wishes to join us on the bus the cost is £25, I would need your £25 on or before 16th March.
This is a large bus and there is plenty of room on board.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Just something to consider - pretty sure that, for a 16-seater minibus, you need to have a particular class on your licence - which was only issued as standard to licences pre-1995 (approx). After that date, people need to sit a particular driving qualification. Might be wrong..

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Just something to consider - pretty sure that, for a 16-seater minibus, you need to have a particular class on your licence - which was only issued as standard to licences pre-1995 (approx). After that date, people need to sit a particular driving qualification. Might be wrong..

The class is D1

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
PM sent.... I do have the relevant license :bigwave:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
That's the shittest deal ever!!

Yes please, I'd love to pay you £25 so I can drive a load of people I don't know half way up the country while they get pissed in the back. If anyone actually ends up doing it they need their head read. Surely the driver should go for free :shrug:

no the passengers pay, the driver gets it free

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports