Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinking the blues

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Pissed already. Back form oub and cooking fish fingers waiting fr made in dagenham to satrt on the tellyobx

Pretending to be pissed, playing that game are we

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Not touched a drop in three and a half years now. Life can sometimes be dull looking though sober eyes!

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Guinness x1 , Doombar x1 , Carling can x2 , Two Hoots ale x1 , glass of Pinotage x1 and the wife isn't home yet !!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Been on the cans of lager since about 2pm, nothing heavy like, but this thread has caused me to go and count the emptys, quite frankly I shouldnt be able to type!!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Peroni like it's out of fashion, with the in-laws at the ginger-pig.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Carlsberg Export with a bottle of Becks waiting in the wings if required.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Been out with the parents. Mother's Day and all. Pint of 6x. Few Newcastle browns. Now at parents drinking cheap Bacardi

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Red wine, can't be arsed to drown my sorrows as we will just fade away yet again.

Still Championship is good fun

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The cider of champions. Eh, [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION]?

At least one of Edna's cohorts seemed to have an inability to metabolise it though.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Just opened and poured my XXth can of lager, I am not saying how many as you will think im an alkie, and I'm not!! despite what the wife has just said :lol:

By all accounts I am on a one man tin can recycling mission :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here