• No thanks

Votes: 83 55.3%
  • Yes please

Votes: 67 44.7%

• Total voters

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
A no from me ,but wouldn't object if allowed . Beer in a plastic container is just wrong ,plus the 5 or 6 i have pre match does me nicely .

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
If the lounges no longer need to close the blinds during a match, could they allow a row or two of seats along the window to watch the match from the warmth and comfort of the lounge?

Would be nice for older people who are put off from going because of the cold.

Could increase the ground capacity by a few hundred and, as premium seats, make the club a few quid.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Beer in a plastic container is just wrong

Cider man, eh?

ETtwy-pq-fpvG-zVTt-DNk0N-0pB0bVN9Wu1zlyvmznwtV03_ezUbXJX8ZOi3AGZzIoSMxmHy0sH103HdOneeaSObPDoBtVouz94pqCbg9o1g77z6A

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
It's a no from me personally because the match breaks up the pre and post match bevvy. Although I sometimes have a drink at half time, it's also a case of strategically timing toilet visits.

Having said all that, if it were permitted, I'd probably do it. The Amex is sufficiently spacious to accommodate it.

I don't enjoy Twickenham (or Murrayfield for that matter) for internationals because the seating is so cramped and the leg room nine existent for me. And you're constantly up and down for people going to the loo mostly

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
No from me. Unless bar is closed during play and they are only allowed to bring one glass to their seat to drink/finish.

It will invariably result in more fluid being kicked over the stuff the bloke in front has stashed under his seat though.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I don't enjoy Twickenham (or Murrayfield for that matter) for internationals because the seating is so cramped and the leg room nine existent for me.

Oh don't say this - you'll have Palace fans on the BBS laughing at us because our stadium is so much better than theirs... err... #infrastructureFC #concourse #ringfenced

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I think football stands should be divided into ones for lairy beer swilling ruffians, who can drink, stand, indulge in questionable chants and lob beer at each other when we score, ones for families and ones for adults who want to swear and moan but are too old and miserable to deal with drunk people having fun.

It's possible to clearly delineate every poster on this thread so far

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I don't think we will be back in grounds until a vaccine is found so a somewhat academic point but I wouldn't object to people bringing their pints to their seats before the match and after half time with the bars being shut when the game is getting played to stop constantly having to stand up to let people past (and me getting absolutely trollied during poor performances).

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It would be handy for when you've picked the slow moving queue and get your pint just in time for kick off.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It’s a no from me. People will be up and down like yo-yos.

If they want to maintain social distancing it wouldn’t surprise me if no alcohol was on sale.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It’s a no from me. People will be up and down like yo-yos.

If they want to maintain social distancing it wouldn’t surprise me if no alcohol was on sale.

Seen it at the NFL at Wembley, groups of lads up and down every 5 minutes for beer and pisses, then just making total cocks of themselves

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There were reports back in June that some clubs were working to overturn the ban on drinking in your seats. I think this is something some clubs want, and are now using the cover of Covid as an argument for it.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think football stands should be divided into ones for lairy beer swilling ruffians, who can drink, stand, indulge in questionable chants and lob beer at each other when we score, ones for families and ones for adults who want to swear and moan but are too old and miserable to deal with drunk people having fun.

It's possible to clearly delineate every poster on this thread so far

I'm old and lairy which stand do I go in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports