Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinking around London bridge

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Just wondering if there will be many drinking around London bridge station for the palace game, was quite a few last your at the MP and spoons.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There is only ONE pub in WHOLE of London anyway isnt there?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hornimans is decent, on the river front just down from HMS Belfast. Superb selection of continental lagers and real ales, and does good grub. No Sky though.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Any of the pubs on Tooley street are good / best for the away fans....they get better the further towards Tower Bridge that you go. The Barrow Boy & Banker is a safe bet too but gets pretty crowded. The wetherspoons at Norwood Junction (2 mins from station) is your best bet nearest the ground

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Any of the pubs on Tooley street are good / best for the away fans....they get better the further towards Tower Bridge that you go. The Barrow Boy & Banker is a safe bet too but gets pretty crowded. The wetherspoons at Norwood Junction (2 mins from station) is your best bet nearest the ground

There was an Irish pub 5 mins from the ground last year... full of Albion, I was too pissed to remember the name of it or exactly where it was though.... can anyone enlighten me??

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

That wetherspoons is the worst i've ever been in. f***ing dive of a place. Take it from me, and i live in crystal palace, all the rub a dubs in Norwood Junction are horrible. If you're going back to Brighton afterwards i'd strongly suggest you just get into Croydon and have a drink there before or after the game. 410 and 157 buses will take you there. The 410 goes to east croydon and the 157 to west croydon. west croydon is about ten minutes walk from east croydon so not far. The bars and pubs are all pretty much between the two stations. If you want cheap and cheerful theres a spoons on George Street near East Croydon and one right opposite west croydon station.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington

All the pubs around Norwood last year were home fans only

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Best option for you guys is to drink around Thornton heath. Spoons opposite the station is an away pub. 2 or 3 other, albeit shit pubs around there are away fan friendly.

Nothing around Selhurst for an away fan, Norwood is busy and best avoided.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Drinking around London Bridge?
Millwall home to Charlton ?
Police overkill?
Boozers banged out ?
??????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here