Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dress like RDZ - the shoes

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Seems a bit off he wears 400 sov St Louis, and our players run around in these it appeared yesterday.

prodzoomimg1503.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I genuinely though he wore Vivienne Westwood.
I think it was common knowledge that plenty have worn Vivienne Westwood, certainly when she was younger and scrubbed up.

I'm sure I heard a journalist on a podcast (possibly Johnny Cantor) say that RDZ once scuffed his immaculate white trainer on the leg/foot of their tripod at a post-match interview. Apparently RDZ looked incredibly pissed off at the resulting black mark on the trainer and shot the reporter a look [I'm imagining like the one he gave Harvey Elliot after he knocked the ball away in the FA Cup game last season].

So I doubt we'll be seeing him any intentionally pre-dirtied trainers any time soon.

Regarding the poster earlier in this thread criticising RDZ's style, this article says the opposite (https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...brighton-but-where-can-elite-football-go-next) and claims that sales of his signature attire are up:

"This last bit comes from the clothing retailer Jacamo, which posted an urgent press release in midweek detailing a dramatic rise in sales “inspired by De Zerbi’s suave sideline style”. Black crew-neck jumpers are up 116%, white trainers 55%, black slim-fit stretch jeans 15%! De Zerbi wears a black jumper, white shoes and tight black trousers. He’s like the Strokes, if the Strokes were football managers. Either that or it’s now autumn.

De Zerbi looks good with it too: the insolent charisma, the tender but piercing eyes, good hair, good beard, a look that feels part Renaissance frieze depiction of Beelzebub, part artisan cupcake entrepreneur at an elite urban food quarter."

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Exactly, how people can get so excited about plimsoles, I have no idea :shrug:

*edit* And people buy dirty plimsoles ? There's one (or apparently a few) born every day :lolol:
People these days spend hundreds of pounds on clobber that I would throw out cos 'they're passed their best'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here