Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dreams

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
This is pretty much Déjà vu?

I find it quite interesting how when you wake up you can quite often pinpoint small conversations etc that have triggered certain parts of a dream :mad:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I dreamt that we signed Charley Austin last night.......ffs I'm 39, and I'm dreaming about signing footballers :nono:

I had a dream about driving around Brighton with Inigo Calderon a few months back as well. Which was nice.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Sometimes, I have dreams where I think to myself in the dream; "Hold on, this can't be real", pinch myself then wake up!

When I was younger, I used to have dreams that made me SPUNK myself.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Dreams within a dream aren't uncommon - you 'wake up' from one level of dreaming, think that you have fully woken up, but you're still actually dreaming (if that makes any sense).

To quote Stan Laurel: "I was dreaming I was awake and woke up and found myself asleep"

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I occasionally remember about 5 dreams in a night that are all subtly linked together. Quite bizarre.

Recurring dreams are pretty common too, or several dreams that occur in the same location, which doesn't exist in real life.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i dreamt i was playing for brighton against palace . i got a penalty and scored then another and tripped up trying to take it . then the dream just cut to the end and we had won 3 - 2 with two goals from me and one from andrew strauss . try working that out

Jimmy Grimble

i dreamt i was playing for brighton against palace . i got a penalty and scored then another and tripped up trying to take it . then the dream just cut to the end and we had won 3 - 2 with two goals from me and one from andrew strauss . try working that out

I've often had football related dreams in which a golf or cricket player has turned up on the pitch.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
In dreams I frequently go back to a bed and breakfast guest house, same place, same room. I can describe the town in detail. No idea where it is.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the amount of times i've been late for work because i've dreamt i've got up :nono:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Being off work with some viral thing, I had an afternoon snooze today, during which I dreamt that we'd beaten Forest 4-0, with Bridge scoring first (in the 9th minute) then Ulloa getting two before a striker I'd never heard of, but whose surname began with the letter 'W' scored our fourth. I watched the game on a big screen at a theatre. Absolutely gutted when I woke up and realised it was a pile of fictional crap.

Ajon

Mar 19, 2013
Australia
Yes it happened today as well. I though i remembered the scene but it wasn't that way. It was like my car had gone heated and a chick came up to have a look of what is it troubling. But then again i think i have had it before even, but yes i remember the scene from the Movie Transformers. As if it would have been me with Megan Fox :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here