Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Dream activity

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
When I was about five I was staying in an old house in France when I awoke to find a severed hand crawling towards me on my pillow. I cried out in terror and the hand disappeared. I have always been convinced that it was not a dream and what I witnessed actually happened. About 25 years later I took a girlfriend to the same house and we stayed in the same room. I told her the story of the severed hand. We then put the tv on before going to bed, which was in the same room where the severed hand incident had occurred. A film was on. It was "The Beast with Five Fingers" with Peter Lorre. Here is an excerpt... creepy!

https://youtu.be/he58B8gjfBc

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
When I was about 13 I was staying with a family in France. Their fourteen year old niece came to stay for a couple of nights. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We spent the day on a boat on a river and we dangled our feet in the water flirtily playing footsy with one another, playfully splashing each others legs with water. Later that evening before dinner we were in her bedroom and she naughtily produced a packet of cigarettes and started smoking. In my unformed mind this signalled to me that she was probably open to other vices and so would probably be open to the idea of sex whatever that entailed, so I made up my mind that I would visit her bedroom in the night after all the adults had gone to sleep whereupon I would lose my virginity. Before bed we all sat down to dinner where she and I kept glancing at each other across the table and descending into giggles everytime we caught one another's eye. She really was quite beautiful and I couldn't wait for my nocturnal visit, which I had not summoned up the courage to inform her about. Never mind, it would be a nice surprise for her. At bed time we went to our respective bedrooms and I settled down in my bed waiting excitedly for the adults to retire for the night. While I was waiting I drifted off to sleep. I had the strangest dream that I was shitting the bed. Then I awoke and discovered to my dismay that I had shat my bed. I spent the whole night desperately trying to clean up the mess so it would not be discovered. I never did get to pay my nocturnal visit to her boudoire, and so I remained a virgin for the next few years. In the morning the most beautiful girl I had ever seen left, and I never saw her again.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
One night for no particular reason i dreamed that i was a horrible Pirate about to be executed for my crime by the notorious pirate hating Baron Blakeney of Arundel , luckily for me i woke up but the dream stuck , as some dreams do , at the time i was around 18 and working part time in a butchers shop in Brighton with a bookies nearby , it was the days of they still had blokes putting up the odds on whiteboards with marker pens ! during my lunch i popped in for my usual 5p e/w yankee , my rugged jaw dropped like a stone when to my utter astonishment a horse called , (you guessed it ) Baron Blakeney was about to run , after pinching myself and making sure i wasn't dressed as a Pirate i checked for whatever cash i had on me , i had around £8 but upon seeing the price i still managed to bottle it and went £2,50 E/W still a big bet for me in thems days gone by , the price of Baron Blakeney = 66-1 ! , that's my one and only gift horse ,tis true , i can't remember the race meeting but it was a biggy

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Many, many moons ago, circa 1972, I went to bed on the eve of a top of the table clash v Bournemouth and dreamt that we won 2-0, with goals in either half from Kit Napier and Peter O'Sullivan. I remembered it vividly in the morning, particularly the spectacular Napier effort and told friends about it on the way to the game.
We won 2-0, with a brilliant Napier volley in the first half and a second half ' Sully ' goal. Even the timing of the goals was really close to my dream. As the years have gone by, I have had many thoughts about games but I have never had such a vivid dream as that night. The Napier goal was almost exactly as I had dreamt it. I guess there is an element of predictability that can be factored in but it was still a strange feeling to see it come true.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Back when I lived in the French Alps I returned home one evening to the hotel I lived and worked in to find the hotel manager wandering the floors knocking the doors of guest bedrooms. This wouldn’t be so unusual, apart from the fact it was 2am, the manager was 30yrs old and called Zoe, also she was completely naked. It quickly dawned on me that she was sleep walking, I tried to communicate with her without waking her up, I also was in the very tricky position of not touching her as if she’d woken up it would have looked very bad. I had to try and shepherd her back to her room and lock her in. She turned up for breakfast none the wiser!!!

Purely out of academic interest - name of this hotel? Do you happen to know if she still works there?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I once dreamt I was in the back of a minibus that drove off a cliff, the terror, feeling of falling, those seconds of knowing certain death was imminent. It was completely real and horrific feeling. I prefer my sex dreams to be honest.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I had a dream where I was stood at a window at work, looking over to the car park where one of my colleagues was repeatedly ramming his old Audi estate into the wall in a failed attempt to park it. For some reason I was laughing about it in the dream. Only problem was I was laughing in my sleep, too. Proper hysterics. I woke up (still laughing) to find Mrs B giving me a very strange look :lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I sleep walked into my brothers bedroom and proceeded to wee over his dressing gown hanging on the back of his door.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
When I was about 13 I was staying with a family in France. Their fourteen year old niece came to stay for a couple of nights. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. We spent the day on a boat on a river and we dangled our feet in the water flirtily playing footsy with one another, playfully splashing each others legs with water. Later that evening before dinner we were in her bedroom and she naughtily produced a packet of cigarettes and started smoking. In my unformed mind this signalled to me that she was probably open to other vices and so would probably be open to the idea of sex whatever that entailed, so I made up my mind that I would visit her bedroom in the night after all the adults had gone to sleep whereupon I would lose my virginity. Before bed we all sat down to dinner where she and I kept glancing at each other across the table and descending into giggles everytime we caught one another's eye. She really was quite beautiful and I couldn't wait for my nocturnal visit, which I had not summoned up the courage to inform her about. Never mind, it would be a nice surprise for her. At bed time we went to our respective bedrooms and I settled down in my bed waiting excitedly for the adults to retire for the night. While I was waiting I drifted off to sleep. I had the strangest dream that I was shitting the bed. Then I awoke and discovered to my dismay that I had shat my bed. I spent the whole night desperately trying to clean up the mess so it would not be discovered. I never did get to pay my nocturnal visit to her boudoire, and so I remained a virgin for the next few years. In the morning the most beautiful girl I had ever seen left, and I never saw her again.

Holy .... er Shit!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
One night for no particular reason i dreamed that i was a horrible Pirate about to be executed for my crime by the notorious pirate hating Baron Blakeney of Arundel , luckily for me i woke up but the dream stuck , as some dreams do , at the time i was around 18 and working part time in a butchers shop in Brighton with a bookies nearby , it was the days of they still had blokes putting up the odds on whiteboards with marker pens ! during my lunch i popped in for my usual 5p e/w yankee , my rugged jaw dropped like a stone when to my utter astonishment a horse called , (you guessed it ) Baron Blakeney was about to run , after pinching myself and making sure i wasn't dressed as a Pirate i checked for whatever cash i had on me , i had around £8 but upon seeing the price i still managed to bottle it and went £2,50 E/W still a big bet for me in thems days gone by , the price of Baron Blakeney = 66-1 ! , that's my one and only gift horse ,tis true , i can't remember the race meeting but it was a biggy

Was this it....

https://youtu.be/Gk1HMLeZfiM

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I had a dream as a kid that my parents Grandfather clock downstairs turned into a vampire and went after the family....I woke up in a cold sweat, and have never trusted that clock since...as it sits menacingly by the front door....watching us....

Also, a few years ago when staying at the in laws for a family gathering, my brother in laws wife casually announced over the breakfast table that she had a really dirty dream about me and her having rampant sex the night before, and she was quite exhausted from it!

The mother in law, brother in law, and my wife didn't look too impressed!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I had the strangest dream that I was shitting the bed. Then I awoke and discovered to my dismay that I had shat my bed. I spent the whole night desperately trying to clean up the mess so it would not be discovered.

A friend of an ex-girlfriend woke to find her boyfriend shitting in the bed. I was in the house at the time, there was a hell of a row ... he was pretty soon an ex-boyfriend.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Last year I had a dream that a gang was trying to mug me. I punched one of them and got another in a headlock..........

I woke up to my partner shouting at me to stop strangling her :facepalm:

We'd fallen asleep with my arm around her neck, but decided it was probably safer not to sleep like that anymore :cry:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Also, a few years ago when staying at the in laws for a family gathering, my brother in laws wife casually announced over the breakfast table that she had a really dirty dream about me and her having rampant sex the night before, and she was quite exhausted from it!

The mother in law, brother in law, and my wife didn't look too impressed!!

Subliminal message being given out there. Hopefully, I don't need to spell it out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I had this recurring dream that I was a dog. It got so bad I was referred to a psychiatrist. Didn't go well. First appointment, after I'd fully described the dreams, psychiatrist said "OK, could you please get up on the couch". Me: "I'm not allowed on the couch"

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I had this recurring dream that I was a dog. It got so bad I was referred to a psychiatrist. Didn't go well. First appointment, after I'd fully described the dreams, psychiatrist said "OK, could you please get up on the couch". Me: "I'm not allowed on the couch"

who threw you a biscuit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here