Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Dream about Tony Bloom

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I just woke up one minute ago after a dream that he had sent me some tea in a plastic bag along with the text "What's the word for when there's an orchestra in the background that you can't hear but is still there?"

This was after quite a long dream where I had somewhat randomly encountered him twice through mutual friends, once at a pub and the journey to McDonalds afterwards, and then at some Dutch football club where he encountered me saying some wise words to the goalkeeper.

What did you dream tonight?

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
I just woke up one minute ago after a dream that he had sent me some tea in a plastic bag along with the text "What's the word for when there's an orchestra in the background that you can't hear but is still there?"

This was after quite a long dream where I had somewhat randomly encountered him twice through mutual friends, once at a pub and the journey to McDonalds afterwards, and then at some Dutch football club where he encountered me saying some wise words to the goalkeeper.

You need to lay off the weed, mate!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I bit my wife’s stepfathers nose after a family quarrel.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So basically Tony sent you a bag of Potter piss and to prove your love for him you have 30 seconds to down it to the countdown tune.

Probably quite common those sorts of dreams :lolol:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I dreamt I scored a hat rick against Palace, 2, 25 yard drives and a free kick for the hatrick. I celebrated in front of them of course. I was then sent off for a disgraceful tackle on Zaha all in all a good days work...

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.

Surely somebody can work out just what he's trying to tell us?
The clues are all there.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I rarely dream,which is just as well because when I do it's always the same dream,I'm on a long list of bystanders who clapped as the village decided to wall up a woman alive for being a suspected witch,the evidence was on a par with a Monty python sketch,the faint pounding on my bedroom walls is terrifying and usually enough to wake me up usually punching or kicking out at my husband ( lucky man).

I'd love a dream about cold tea in plastic bags to be honest.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Surely somebody can work out just what he's trying to tell us?
The clues are all there.

Seems clear to me.

Bloom is after adding a Swedish and Dutch club to the feeder club roster to join USG :rolleyes:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I rarely dream,which is just as well because when I do it's always the same dream,I'm on a long list of bystanders who clapped as the village decided to wall up a woman alive for being a suspected witch,the evidence was on a par with a Monty python sketch,the faint pounding on my bedroom walls is terrifying and usually enough to wake me up usually punching or kicking out at my husband ( lucky man).

I'd love a dream about cold tea in plastic bags to be honest.

I know your husband….. he needs punching and kicking occasionally

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Last night I dreamt that I was swimming in an ocean of organic orange juice.

Turned out it was just a Fanta sea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here