Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drawing with Palace at Selhurst...

Drawing with Palace at Selhurst was...

• One point gained

Votes: 47 45.2%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 57 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We never had the two points *to* drop :shrug:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
2 dropped I think.

We were poor first half but it was another goalie gifted goal for them and second half we battered them - although not threatening the goal too much :albion2:

Absolutely two points lost. They were there for the taking for the whole second half, even when 1-0 up. Not often I'm disappointed if Albion come back for a draw. But I felt deflated at the end.
I did two, but based on coming back level and our awful 1st half, it's a point gained for me. That was the most pissed off I have been for a while watching us. Took me ages to calm down at full time.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Based on first half, point gained
Based on second half, two dropped

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I'm starting to lean towards one point gained.

I'll be satisfied if we can reach 40 points before we continue our Europa League campaign in March, so that we don't have to worry about relegation - similar to West Ham last season.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
With a first half performance like that a point is 100% a point gained. Most gutless first half against the pikeys since the 5-0. I feared another 5-0 and was happy to settle for a point as soon as they scored. Sort it out Roberto :angry:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
2 points dropped against a very poor team.

Started slowly and although we got better, overall it was not good enough.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Feels like 2 not collected as I said on matchday thread they say back after we gifted them. Frustrating but seriously if we play like that every week we wont lose for sure and will probably win as many as we draw.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Almost Black Mirrorish, how weirdly predictable tonight was to play out like every single other evening game at Selhurst.

Dominate. Look toothless. Concede cheap goal. Get act together and put lots of pressure on. Draw 1-1.

The order of the above is sometimes varied but yeah.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here